Haku Shiobai | Chapter 66

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

Aizawa called in the body and waited there for a while. Soon after Harumi appeared with an unconscious man held by one arm. She held him like a ragdoll, the man was passed out and just being held up by the back of his collar.

"He attacked me so I kicked his ass, quite honestly I don't know if this is a hero or a villain." Harumi told him and threw his body towards him like it weighed nothing.

"Has White returned yet?" She asked him. Aizawa shook his head as he waited for the police to appear. He looked at his phone and a thought suddenly occurred to him.

"Wait, I just called the police, don't we need to get out of here." He asked her.

"You called them already? You were supposed to wait until later..." Harumi huffed and she realized that Izuku had simply told him to call the body in. She huffed and picked the unconscious man back up.

"I'll inform him, we need to leave the area for now. I'm sure they'll be here within a couple of minutes." She told him, she looked at her phone for a moment and huffed. "They usually take up to ten or so minutes, so it should be enough time to get out of here."

The unconscious man in her arms disappeared and now they were running away. Harumi pulled out her phone and texted Izuku that he shouldn't come back to that area and that they'll send him their location when they're away. Izuku could only laugh as he remembered he hadn't told Aizawa to wait until later. He smiled as he sat on the body of the attacker. The man even had the knife still, an armature at best.

- I've already got the attacker, should I tie him up and leave him there? - Izuku texted back.

-That would probably be for the best, we should leave the area and go to a different zone, doesn't look like much is happening here anyway.- Harumi replied. Izuku smiled and set a ping on the red zone not too far off from this one.

"Well then, while they get out of here, I guess I'm going back to the body." Izuku spoke, he stood up and grabbed a hold of the unconscious villain. Though quite honestly the man that was stabbed was also probably a villain, knowing this area they probably got into a fight over turf or something. He shook his head as he began walking back to the scene. He wasn't even all that far off from it, he could already hear the sounds of sirens making their way near. He huffed in annoyance and tied the man's wrists together. He placed a small note on the man.

- Villain - That's all it read.

The knife sat next to the body and now he was simply on his way to the other zone. Izuku skipped and hopped around as he enjoyed his time out of the house. Though, he of course, is supposed to be looking around, he can't help but enjoy his time in the sun.

Izuku went running towards the area where the ping went off, Harumi would tell him exactly where they were when he gets there. While he was running, he seemed to catch the attention of a few news reporters that were covering the hero even thrown by Endeavor. This was his chance. He hopped down right behind them and threw up a little piece sign, throwing one of his many game cards at a pick pocket that literally decided to steal something right in front of the cameras.

"Was that just...?" One of the reporters spoke. The citizens began running after him and asking for pictures, he simply continued on his way out of there, disappearing as fast as possible so he didn't get caught.

No doubt he'd be seeing heroes looking for him all over the place after that one, however it'd be worth it just as long as Endeavor finds out that he's out here. He's ready for the main course after all.

Of course, he's still gotta find some people to send to the Casino, but even still he'd like to have a bit of a rematch with Endeavor. Not only that, Silver needs to be introduced to the world. He hummed as he made his way around, each alley lead to another, if he wasn't in an alley he was on a roof. For the time being he was trying his best to avoid being on the roof, the heroes are probably on the look out for him now.

The reporter looked into the camera for a moment and noticed that the words she was meant to say had been changed. She nodded and continued to speak into the camera.

"That's right folks, we just saw The Magician himself, a daring display as a hero gathering has been discovered in the area. It appears that he wishes to challenge Endeavor again!" The reporter spoke. "We haven't spotted the Shadow Meister as of yet, so it's highly likely that he's going to meet up with her."

The citizens around the area were all now conversing about him. He didn't have a hero's license so he was definitely a vigilante, yet the citizens were talking about him like he was a hero instead of a criminal.

Izuku made his way towards the ping, trying his best to avoid heroes of course. It must really piss those little guys off, having a vigilante steal their spotlight so easily. Though it's understandable, he chose a good looking guy for that exact reason. Though most people wouldn't be able to see his face so they probably won't know.

Izuku felt his phone buzz and looked around. He smiled as he noticed a black mask shining down at him from the roof. He placed a hand on the side of a building and launched himself up. He chuckled as he heard a gasp come from those around. 

"Why hello there Black, been awhile?" He asked, Harumi looked at him for a moment and pointed towards a man with his hands tied. Izuku looked towards him in confusion.

"Who's this?" Izuku questioned.

"Black caught him in the other area, she brought him with her so now we're not sure what to do with him." Aizawa told him. Izuku hummed as he looked him over. His eyes widened at certain defining features.

"I know you." He spoke simply. The man's eyes widened as he looked at the white mask, the eyes underneath now easily being seen. They were calculating and honestly fairly terrifying from this distance.

"Your name is Shiobai Haku correct?" Izuku asked.