Unfamiliar Clones | Chapter 93

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

Harumi stepped into his office and huffed at his serious face. "Boss, what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" She asked him.

"It's come to my attention that I've grown a bit..., too used to where I'm at. Pico and I had a small conversation earlier today which brought to my attention that I've become..., well, a little sloppy as of late, not so much sloppy..., more so, too comfortable. I've decided that it'd be a good idea to widen our search range for people, thus..., I apologize, but we'll be adding to our little group of three." Izuku told her. Harumi looked at him in confusion.

"It won't just be the three of you now, there will be more groups of people, whether they be clones or actual human's gathered by both Shioru and I. We still have no wish to intervene with heroes, so please make sure that something like that doesn't occur, but from here on out, our jobs are to search for people with business on our minds..., not the citizens..., that doesn't mean that you can't continue your acts of vigilantism, after all, there are plenty of villains that we're not interested in..., I just wanted you to be aware." Izuku informed her. Harumi nodded, she wasn't really expecting this, but at the same time, she honestly should have been.

" For now..., I think it best that your group of three still remains the same, but later on in the future that may change, I still can't fully trust Aizawa..., I'd like for you to keep an eye on him. Is that alright with you?" He asked her. Harumi nodded.

"This is my job after all.., I guess I've been getting a little too comfortable as well. It's sad that we can't simply go out and have some fun anymore though." Harumi told him. Izuku simply smiled. 

"I never said that you couldn't have fun. Your little group of three are pretty much our way of showing the underside of the city who we are. Without you guys, I don't think we'd have the people that we do right now." Izuku told her. Harumi smiled and nodded, she lightly bowed and took her leave.

"Oh and..., Harumi..., I won't be taking control of Grey for quite some time now..., if something of his past were to appear. Please be sure to tell me." Izuku told her. Harumi nodded once more, before leaving his office.

He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. "What do you think, is this a good start?" 

~I think that this is the only real start that can make a bit of change. So..., what are your thoughts for the new teams?~ Pico asked him. Izuku opened his eyes and sighed.

"For now..., I believe we'll need to visit the casino to see what we really need. Then we'll consider the teams. I believe that Rose has been looking for more and more people as well." Izuku responded.

-

The day appeared quicker than he'd of hoped it would. Izumi was all excited about it and everything, leaving him with a pit in his stomach as he thought about all the possible incidents that could happen while she was out of his reach.

He knew very well what the villain's were planning, yet he couldn't tell anyone about it either, he'd mentioned it to Nezu the last time they'd spoken, but something this time kept him from speaking. There was a man in their group that he wasn't entirely keen on messing with. So saying anything to Nezu aside from the fact that they could attack, may very well cause issues on his end.

As of now, he's not even sure if their group even know him or his own group. Their casino was a rather wide topic in the underworld, however it wasn't something that could easily be discussed between lower ranks either. If someone like that man figured out about it, he's not entirely sure what he'd do. He could try and find him to take over or something, but at the same time.., he may even try to kill him.

He huffed as he waved goodbye to Izumi as she happily discussed things with Ameonna. That lump in his throat not disappearing until the door was closed. He huffed as he took a seat on the couch.

"What's got you all worried Izuku?" Harumi asked as she sat by his side. 

He huffed and shook his head. "You remember that villain group from a while ago. I'd mentioned them to Nezu, but recently I've discovered something. I'm not sure if it's a bad thing or not." Izuku told her. "My main worry though, is the fact that they might attack this field trip of theirs. Izumi had mentioned that All Might was meant to be with them, but something tells me that that's not going to happen." Izuku told her.

"Should we gather a few people and wait around the premises?" Harumi asked him. Izuku thought about it for a moment. He honestly couldn't do much in this situation. If Nezu were to figure out that he already knew and that he didn't inform him, than there's a chance that their partnership could be cut off and the heroes would no doubt be going after them even harder. But, at the same time...

Izuku huffed and nodded. "I'm going to give Nezu a call, I'll send a few of my clones along with you to make things look more professional. Make sure that nothing too dangerous happens to Izumi. We can't have her being exposed, do you understand." Izuku told her. Harumi nodded and she stood up.

"I'll go put on my uniform. It'd suck if they found out I was Shadow Meister after all." Harumi told him with a wide grin. "There's no need to worry boss, as long as we're there, I doubt anything too bad would happen." Harumi spoke confidently. She walked off to find her room, leaving Izuku alone in the living room. He huffed as he stared in front of him. He placed a hand in the air and suddenly five unfamiliar figures appeared in front of him.

He glanced at them and huffed before standing up and taking action.