Sero and Denki Vs. Ojiro and Sato | Chapter 76

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

Momo kept close to Izumi, she wasn't really scared or anything, but she was worried that others would get touchy. She's seen the way a lot of the boys in the class have been looking at her and quite honestly it's worrying. 

"Izu-chan, we should partner up for this one." Momo told her. Izumi looked up at Momo with a smile and nodded. Momo simply sighed in relief, she really doesn't know much on the other students either, so maybe fear was a fraction of her worries.

Izumi grabbed Momo's hand and dragged her over to the large figured blonde. He was writing down names for the students that had already figured out who to group with. "Hey Sensei! Mo-chan and I want to partner up!" Izumi told him as she hopped up and down excitedly. The bulletproof plate doing little to interrupt her movement.

The man smiled and nodded, putting the two's names down on his clipboard. A bit of time passed and the students were all ready to begin. Some of them sad because they didn't like the partner choice, after a while they didn't have any other choice but to grab the closest person to them.

Izumi bounced around excitedly for the exercise to begin, not really noticing the eyes of both teachers resting on her. Aizawa for an obvious reason, he'd discovered something about one of his students, a student he actually liked out of these first years. It was hard to believe that she had something to do with the LDC. 

He'd like to question her..., but if she was someone important within the family it'd be dangerous. He huffed to himself, looking through the rest of the students in favor of finding something to at least mildly entertain him. Nothing really caught his eye, instead all he felt like doing was laying down in his sleeping bag and taking a very needed nap.

All Might's eyes lingered on the girl, Momo made sure to keep her away from him for some reason, but that didn't really matter. He was curious about something, she looked incredibly familiar for some reason, he's sure that he's never met the girl. Not only that, Aizawa told him that she'd lived in America since she was three to five years old. She'd only recently come to Japan a few months ago. (This story's time line is so fucked.)

He'd gotten settled and decided it was time for the exercise to begin. He called a few names and had them pick straws for who would be the villain team and who would be the hero team. The villain team was comprised of two boys.

Ojiro and Sato, both of them seemed to be more in the strength type. He found it interesting that they, as villains, would choose to go with strength instead of stealth. Though to be fair they couldn't have known they'd end up being the villain team. They were probably hoping to be the hero team while joining up together. On the plus side, according to some of Ojiro's background he knew martial arts. Sato on the other hand, he wasn't quite sure what the boy knew, it didn't tell him anything other then him participating in cooking classes and a wrestling class from time to time. He huffed at the backgrounds of the two kids, one enjoyed baking and the other enjoyed fighting, he wasn't sure if this would be a good team or not.

He looked forward to what the two students had in mind though. The hero team was set in standby while those that weren't on either team stood behind him and watched the villain team designate the location of the bomb.

The hero team comprised of two boys as well. Hanta Sero and Denki Kaminari, both boys don't seem to have any prior experience with sports, however he's noticed that one of them haven't had the best marks on test results. He hopes that the hero team does well none the less.

The villain team got everything ready and had the bomb and themselves in place. The buzzer went off and the hero team was sent in. The hero team, mostly thanks to Sero, had a certain plan in mind. The two had actually hoped to be the villains this time around, but even as heroes their plan shouldn't be too difficult to complete.

Each student commented on certain moves each made. Sero was running along and placing his tape along both the floor and the walls, he ran ahead and tried his best to find the bomb while Denki stayed by the entrance. He looked around as time passed and waited for instructions for when he's done.

The villain team sent Sato out to find the Hero Team. Sato, having swallowed quite the amount of sugar, was in a buff form running through the halls in search of a hero. Sero made his way through each hall, his tape being placed on every wall and floor in a pattern. Each hall was finally completely finished, Sato had ran in circles since he noticed the tape but not the hero. All that was left now was to have the villain team come to them. 

Every empty room he'd found himself in was quickly taped shut, the doors locked so the villains couldn't even think of hiding. It was Denki's turn now, Sero found himself a comfortable position in a vent where hopefully he wouldn't end up injured.

He pressed on his communication device and gave the ok. As he said this a certain Villain team student passed underneath him and he couldn't help but feel a bit guilty at what they were about to do. 

"Now." The boy spoke. Suddenly electricity erupted from the bottom floor and began traveling fast along the tape on each and every wall within the building. There was only one room they hadn't checked, they knew it wasn't a good idea to bring electricity near a bomb, or at least Sero did. 

Within seconds the building was lit up in crackling lights. Luckily for him it didn't seem to reach, unfortunately for the poor villain student that remained in the hall down below, he wasn't lucky enough to be in a vent at this time. He could literally see the boy convulsing from the electricity. A loud "Villain Captured" went through the intercom. Each student froze, especially Ojiro since he had no clue what was going on outside of the room, Sato informed him about the strange tape all over the place, but that was all he'd told him. He can't even reach him through their communication device now. 

A cold sweat ran down his face as he looked around. After Denki finally stopped the electricity, Sero hopped down and placed the capture tape around poor Sato. At this point he decided to take his time and go back downstairs to check up on his partner. Denki sat at the door, two thumbs up and a happy grin on his face as he walked around happily. Sero smirked and walked out of the building, deciding to take an outer route instead. 

He placed the sticky end of his tape around his hands and leisurely cleared the walls as he climbed to the one room they hadn't captured.

"Gotcha" Sero whispered to himself. He placed his tape on the roof and haphazardly let himself go, he started falling, pushing himself off of the wall and coming back to it, he crashed through a large window and touched the bomb, leaving Ojiro mindlessly staring at the door and sitting in Shock as the "Heroes Win!" Came over the Intercom.

Sero smiled as he waved to the tailed boy from atop of the bomb.