Surrounded | Chapter 67

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

The man looked up at him with confusion and fear. Izuku let out a small laugh and stood up straight. "Well it's not like we can kill him or anything, why don't we bring him with us? Shioru is looking for those Game Master people anyway right?" Izuku spoke as he turned towards the two others.

"Really? You said you know who he is, if you know them doesn't that mean that they're a villain?" Aizawa asked. Izuku looked at him blankly and pointed to himself.

"Hello?" He simply spoke. Aizawa shook his head in disappointment.

"You a villain? That's hard to believe." He responded.

"I wouldn't judge a book by it's cover Silver, White's been through his fare share of torture training, you wouldn't want to be on the receiving end." Harumi told him.

Aizawa looked between the two in worry. "Torture training? Why the hell would you need that." He asked.

"I work for the young master, why do you think. You think he's just some pushover that lets his enemies walk all over him. He still needs info after all." He responded.

The man sat there in fear as he listened in to their conversation. "If I go with you guys..., I won't die right?" He asked. The three looked over at him like he was stupid.

"I just told you we can't kill you. Why the hell would you die?" Izuku asked him. The man looked at him in confusion.

"Well either way, we can take you with us, you'll receive a few benefits and well..., possibly a change of wardrobe as well." Izuku told him as he looked at the rags he was wearing. The man bit his lip as he thought about it. He'd been living on the streets for a while now. It'd probably be better then having to constantly deal with annoying villains.

"I'll go with you, but in exchange can I get a place to stay?" He asked. Izuku looked at him, his eyes narrowing as he did. He looked the man over and a sinister smile formed on his face.

"Of course. However you'll need to sign a few things in order for this to work." Izuku told him. He took out one of the cards and threw it onto his lap. "Black untie him, he can find his way there later on. Oh by the way, when you do manage to get there, tell them that the Magician sent you. You'll be taken to a woman afterwards. Word of the wise, watch your words." Izuku told him.

Harumi cut the binds holding him still. He grabbed hold of the card and his eyes widened as a document formed in front of him. "Now then, we have a few more things to take care of. If you make up your mind, I'm sure we'll see each other again." Izuku informed him. Izuku walked to the edge of the building and simply jumped.

-

Their group stuck together for some time, only ever separating from one another if they were looking for a specific villain or Harumi looking through buildings. They slowed to a stop as something caught their eye. A small flicker that seemed to disappear as soon as they'd turned his head.

"You don't think?" Izuku whispered, a smile forming on his face and his eyes widening as he made his way closer.

Aizawa grabbed his arm and shook his head. "What if it isn't him? You planning on running in without even checking things out?" He asked.

"Silver, when have I ever looked before running?" He asked. Aizawa shook his head with a huff. He looked towards Harumi and she nodded, disappearing for only a moment and coming back.

"Your in luck, it's him. I believe now would be a good time to get out of here." Harumi told him. 

"Looks like that luck quirk works after all." Izuku spoke as he continued to walk.

"Damnit White! Would you just listen for once." Harumi shouted quietly. Izuku snickered at her words.

"Fine, why not go from above?" He asked. He pointed towards the top of the buildings. With this the two looked up and noticed something they hadn't before. "Yeah, we've been surrounded for a while now." Izuku told them. He laughed as the heroes all faltered as they looked. He glanced up as well, eyes easily meeting one of theirs.

"Ah if it isn't little Burnin, I've been looking for you you know. After our last encounter I can't help but be enamored with you." Izuku spoke. The woman's smile grew brightly.

"Can't say the same!" She told him. Izuku chuckled.

"Oh come now, after you attacked me so desperately last time, I thought we had a little thing?" He asked the woman. Burnin laughed at him.

"You mean when you kicked my ass for simply being next to my boss?" She asked him. The other's all looked at them in worry.

"Oh yes, I'd forgotten how that turned out. My apologies, I was in quite the pickle with him, you just so happened to be the easiest way for me to escape." He told her. The woman snarled with a glare aimed right at him.

"Now then, why don't you have him come out. His little games didn't turn out as well as he probably hoped." Izuku spoke, a card appeared in his hand and suddenly binds formed and attached themselves to each of the heroes on top of the buildings.

"Damnit! How many tricks do you have!" Burnin shouted.

"Oh come now, a Magician never reveals one's secrets." He told her. He looked over towards where the little flicker had been seen before. He could feel his adrenaline rising already. "Now then, Silver, Black, if the two of you want to run I'd suppose this is the best chance you'll have." Izuku told them.

"Yeah right, last time I checked we don't leave each other behind." Harumi told him. Already getting into a fighting stance. "Besides, after my little training buddy skipped out on our training I've been slacking a tad too much. This will give me a reason to continue." She told him.

Izuku laughed at her words, he looked over towards Aizawa. "Oh screw it, I've been looking for a reason to fight him for a while now anyway." Aizawa told him. Izuku nodded and they readied themselves.

"Now then, I suppose it's your turn to reveal yourself. Isn't that right Endeavor?" Izuku spoke with a light tone to his voice, almost sounding like he was mocking him.