Izumi's first day at UA, Who's Shimi? | Chapter 48

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

While Izuku and the others were focused on the family business, Izumi was getting ready for the first day of school that was approaching quite fast. It was honestly quite scary, she was happy because she'd finally get to see Momo again instead of having to talk to her over the phone. 

Shioru had finished up the sketch of the hero costume she wanted. She'd recommended that more skin should be shown off since it easily distracted others. She didn't quite understand why others got distracted by showing off a bit of skin, but at the same time, this was Shioru she was talking about, someone that she's never been able to understand.

The outfit looked fairly simple, a black crop top that stuck to her body with a chestplate covering her bosom(Her chest) and a two slit on each side skirt that revealed a few ribbons that wrapped around her legs and arms. The phoenix feather laid comfortably in her hair and a pair of red boots that went up to her knees, aside from that, the outfit pretty much looked normal. Though it was apparently supposed to be made to be heat resistant, water resistant and tear resistant. Shioru told her that it was best so that the costume wouldn't have to be constantly remade. 

Now Izumi was in her large room inspecting the uniform that had come in with the mail. The skirt was a bit too short for her liking, and the top was a bit too form fitting, she'd most likely go to the principal or someone else to get an altered size. Izuku had given her his yellow backpack and an old American themed scarf that he had for some reason. She didn't know that he liked America. (Those who know what that is, just remember this.) 

As she was getting ready, a knock was placed on the door and before long it opened and revealed Ameonna. The woman walked in and stood against a wall with her arms crossed as she watched the girl get ready. 

Izumi had gotten used to the woman, the family in general was large and strange, Shioru probably being one of the strangest out of all of them. Izumi stepped into her bathroom and changed into her uniform. She sighed at the tight fitting uniform and stepped out. Her folders, notebooks, and other such things that she needed for her time in the school, were all laying inside her bag. She put on a red pair of combat boots that were similar to her brother's red shoes. She wrapped the American styled scarf around her neck happily and met Ameonna by the door.

"Ready?" The woman asked her. Izumi wore a smile on her face as she nodded. Afterwards the two headed out of her room and towards the main area of the house. Izuku was stationed on the couch speaking with Shioru and Shiaru. The group talked about the current busyness of the bars. The Casino hasn't been fully opened to outsiders quite yet since all the staff weren't employed.

Shiaru mentioned that he found a bartender which Shioru sulked about. Angel, the bartender that was Izuku's clone, would still remain at the bar but she'd now be working along with a man named Yaza. It was a strange name, but since he was introduced by Shiaru he no doubt was capable. Apparently he was a tall, silver haired man that had recently been fired from another bartending job. He enjoyed working the bar, so when he'd heard about a position that paid more, he instantly hopped on.

Izumi ran down the stairs and hopped onto her brother, not seeming to bother him in the least as one of his arms held her up so she didn't fall to the ground. They continued their conversation as she hugged him goodbye.

"Izumi don't get in any trouble alright. Try your best to behave today." Izuku told her as he waved her goodbye.

"Alright big brother! I'll do my best!" She said as she waved her family goodbye.

-

Izumi looked out the window of the car as she made her way to the large hero school. The buzzing of her phone brought her back to the world. She looked down at her phone and a smile appeared on her face. It was Momo, she told her that she was already there and waiting for her. She was happy, they'd told each other instantly which class they were in and were happy that they managed to stay in the same one.

Ameonna pulled up to the gates of the school and got out. She opened Izumi's door and helped her out. Afterwards waving the girl off when she ran to meet up with Momo. Izumi threw her arms around the taller girl and was happily picked up with a giggle from the two. 

"So, class 1-A huh? I wonder what it's gonna be like." Izumi asked. Momo nodded, the two walked into the school building and ignored the stares they seemed to get. It made sense, Izumi's uniform wasn't exactly the best, not only that, it seemed Momo was having the same issue. 

"Hey Izu-chan..., do you want to stop in the bathroom and change out our uniforms? I can create another set for us." Momo told her. A shy expression on her face as she noticed the others. Izumi smiled happily and nodded.

"Please! I was just thinking about going to principal Nezu about it." Izumi told her as she hopped around the hallways. 

-

Izuku was holding Pico in his arms. A thought came to mind and he looked down at the girl. "Hey Pico, would you mind making another one of yourself. Just so that Izumi can have one of her own, I have a hard time trusting that she won't get in trouble is all..." Izuku asked the girl. Pico sighed but nodded.

"Don't worry, it only has to appear in the form of a screen, you don't have to create another form." He told the girl. A thought came to mind and Pico smiled. An older version of herself that she hasn't been able to create yet. She smiled happily at the thought. She didn't like Izumi all that much, so an older version of herself could probably deal with her better. She took care of it and now Izumi would have a red screen that would appear in front of her whenever she mentioned the name "Shimi", Izumi's personal Ai woman.