Someone Spoke Up | Chapter 15

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

As Izuku and Pico were looking throughout the store, Izuku received a tap on the shoulder. Izuku looked towards that direction, slightly suspecting Shioru since she really likes to sneak up on him, but instead he was greeted by the face of a woman.

Izuku looked at the woman for a moment then realized he was supposed to say something. He coughed and spoke. "Yes?" He simply spoke.

"Uhm..., it's just.... you're the one that's been going wild on the internet aren't you?" The woman spoke.

"Huh?" Izuku asked. He literally had no idea how to respond to that. "What exactly do you mean by going wild...?" Izuku questioned.

~Papa didn't notice? People took a loooottt of pictures of us!~ Pico told him. Izuku's eyes widened as he looked towards the woman to his child. 

"Really?" Izuku asked, more so pointing towards Pico then the woman. 

"You didn't know!? Almost your entire day is on the internet. People are saying that your some superstar from over seas or something, others are saying that the person who recorded just thought that you and the kid were adorable." The woman told him. Izuku slightly blushed and coughed in order to keep his composure. The woman laughed.

"It is you, on the train, then at a cafe. You're entire day practically. Some even got you and the kid meeting up with another woman." The strange fan/woman told him. Pico smiled brightly at the mention of them also spotting Shioru. Now both of them are in trouble.

This might be fun. ~ Momma's on their too!?~ Pico shouted happily. ~Papa and Momma are famous!~ Pico told him with a smile. Izuku simply rubbed at his neck anxiously. 

"Kaoru, that's not exactly the greatest, not to mention that we had no clue we were being recorded..." Izuku told the girl. Pico seemed to realize what that meant, they'd been outed. Which meant that this form now "had" to be the form he changed into to leave the house. Pico smiled brightly.

~Papa's fine! Papa's no stranger to spotlight.~ Pico told him. Possibly digging him into an even deeper hole.

"Kaoru..., please don't say anything else. You're going to end up making this an even bigger deal..." Izuku told her. Pico simply smiled evilly. She knew full well what she was doing.

Pico hummed for a moment. ~Mm..., Come to think of it..., Momma's been gone for quite a while now..., Kaoru wonders where she went?~ Pico spoke. Izuku was startled at her now talking about Shioru.

Izuku started to sweat just a bit. Pico was aiming for something, but what....

~Whatever, Papa! Can we get ice cream!" Pico shouted. Izuku huffed in relief that she'd decided not to go any further.

"If you behave, then yes we'll get some ice cream." Izuku told her. Pico smiled and nodded. She motioned to be picked up and Izuku waved off the now very curious fan of his.

-

"What were you aiming at just then?" Izuku asked her. The two walked out of the toy store with two new bags. Old board games and some stuffed animals for her room.

~Kaoru has no idea what Papa's referring to.~ Pico told him. Izuku huffed and nodded, knowing full well there was nothing he could do about it.

Izuku let out another sigh and looked around. "I wonder where Shioru went. I hope she's not causing any trouble..." Izuku spoke. Pico nodded. Shioru could be a handful sometimes, that's why both Pico and her got along quite well.

"Alright, why don't we go get ice cream, if we do though, you know that you've gotta behave, right?" Izuku told the girl. Pico puffed up her cheeks defiantly. 

~Fine..., Kaoru won't cause any more havoc today.~ Pico told him. Izuku noticed the word she'd specifically added. Today...

-

Izuku had got Pico her ice cream as well as some tea for himself. He'd looked around for a while, but for some reason, something was bothering him... Where the hell was Shioru...

Izuku looked at his bank account and found that she's used up quite a sum of money. No where near denting the large amount in the account, but even still. It was quite a lot.

Izuku internally huffed to himself as he still couldn't find the woman. He'd never given her his number, and he doesn't even know if she has a phone, that was especially doubtful considering up to a couple of days ago, she didn't really exist outside of the Casino...

Pico was eating her ice cream peacefully, Izuku was watching her carefully, making sure that she didn't get anything on her clothes.  As the two sat at a table now with a bunch of bags, it seemed that a crowd started to appear. They didn't bother the two of them, but it was annoying that they spotted him here none the less. Izuku simply huffed as he watched his money being spent by his "Wife". He was sitting there on his phone with a napkin in his other hand to make sure that she didn't spill.

~Papa..., People are gathering again...~Pico told him. Izuku sighed internally. 

"Yeah I figured as much. That's what we get for being so careless, allowing our image to get on the internet may not have been the best idea." Izuku told her. Pico nodded and continued to eat her ice cream. Each time she licked, Izuku would quickly wipe at her chin so that nothing got on her clothes. 

~Papa..., their recording again...~ Pico told him with a slight blush on her face. Izuku was wiping her face without really even paying attention. He placed his phone on the table and turned it off. He looked up and apparently startled on lookers. Izuku sighed and kept his attention on Pico. She was doing fairly well eating, it's just that her hands are smaller so she has to use both hands to eat. Each time she eats it he's worried that it's going to spill all over her hands, face, and the new clothes they just bought her.