Do You Know What A Casino Needs? | Chapter 44

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

Izuku huffed as they made their way back into the large house. Shioru was no where in sight, but he could here small conversation between Harumi, Hiromi, and Shiaru. The small group made their way inside. Izuku, already being tired of the long day he's had out with the girls, collapsed on the small sofa in the main area.

"Oh come on Big brother, we're not that tiring are we?" Izumi asked.

~Papa's energy levels are very low, Pico thinks that papa should get some sleep.~ Pico told him. Izumi looked at the little girl with wide eyes before ultimately pouting that he was going to bed this early.

~Papa's still got work tonight, Shioru told Pico about it.~ Pico told Izumi. Izumi huffed before running off to claim one of the open rooms within the large building. Ameonna sighed before taking a seat by Izuku.

"She's definitely different from the others I've seen." Ameonna commented. Izuku nodded.

"Pico made a few changes with her. It's best that she doesn't get suspicion from the heroes in the school. She doesn't even act like a clone now." He told her. Ameonna quickly agreed as she too rested her eyes for a moment.

Izuku closed his eyes, accepting the darkness gratefully. 

-

Izuku woke up in his bed. His vigilante suit was already out and at the end of his bed. He sighed and looked towards the door where Ameonna stood leaned against the wall with her eyes closed. "You're really taking this bodyguard thing seriously huh." He spoke as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. She nodded and opened the door, Harumi stepped inside with her mask in hand.

"Izuku, I believe it's time we start getting ready to leave. It's already getting pretty dark out." Harumi told him. 

Izuku sighed. " Got it black, just give me a moment." Izuku told her. Harumi smirked at the name and walked back outside, her mask quickly being placed over her face as she waited by the door. Izuku got out of bed and grabbed the suit laid out at the end of it. He shifted and caught Ameonna's surprised expression before she ultimately turned her head to the side and tried her best to ignore him.

Izuku changed his clothes, it was her own fault for staying in his room. He placed the white mask over his face, letting the long black hair of none other then Gray's, fall to his back before finally placing his gloves and boots on. He walked to the door and was greeted by Harumi with her own already covering her face. He nodded and within seconds the three were leaving the house in a cloud of shadows.

Ameonna disappeared within only a matter of seconds when they arrived. It was best that she remained away from them when they're in this form. Gray and Harumi together were quite the team. Izuku's even managed to make the public think that his multi quirks come from the cards. As such he's gained the title 'Magician' whereas Harumi's gained attention from her use of the Shadows, the 'Shadow Meister' it was a name Harumi personally had a grudge with, however she ignored the public quickly. He didn't really understand what her issue was with the name though. 

As they appeared, Izuku noticed they were in the same area as before. Izuku hummed with a smile appearing on his face beneath the mask. "Well then Black, why don't we make this place our turf and clean it out as best the two of us can?" He asked the girl. 

"You be careful White, don't get yourself into trouble. Though I'm sure that she'll save you if you can't save yourself." Harumi told him. The two split up, Izuku roof hopping while Harumi moved through the shadows.

As Izuku easily made his way around, his phone lightly buzzed and he took a moment to look around. "Ah Eraserhead, I thought you were patrolling another area since you were just here not too long ago." Izuku spoke as he slowed to a stop.

"I thought I might as well help the two of you clean this place up. I heard that you took in more than just that small group the other day." Eraserhead told him. Though he wasn't too keen on working with vigilantes. These two were involved with the LDC, which he in the end got himself involved in as well.

Izuku hummed, Gray's low and slightly rough voice caused his throat to tingle as he did so. "Just because the two of us work for the same group doesn't mean we have to work together Eraser." Izuku told him. His white mask turning when something to his side caught his attention.

Eraserhead followed the mask as he noticed Gray's eyes turn towards down below. He walked over to the edge and noticed a few people gathering around. "Hmm, that's odd..." Izuku commented as he placed his attention on the group down below rather than the hero that could easily capture and take him in.

Eraserhead watched the vigilante that went by the name white. An easier name than the name magician that spread all over the internet. He eyed the man carefully, the Casino's colors sat on his chest and the mask only further proved that the two of them were likely recruiters rather than actual vigilantes.

Eraserhead eyed the group down below carefully. As Aizawa was watching the group down below, suddenly a card landed in the middle of the group. It wasn't the normal game card that White would always fight with, instead it was the card he'd received the first time they'd met.

Eraserhead looked at him warily. "Do you know what a Casino needs the most Eraserhead?" Izuku asked the man.

Aizawa thought about it for the moment. "Money..., Customers?" Aizawa asked. Izuku chuckled and nodded. 

"Well there's that, but ours is different. Ours, needs souls." Izuku told him as he stood from his spot and began roof hopping once again. Aizawa ran what white had just told him through his head. 

The Casino needed souls, what exactly did that mean. His eyes slightly widened as he looked down at the group that picked up the card and were now looking around for the owner of it. It could only be one person after all, however they'd already disappeared.