Eraserhead's Vigilante Costume | Chapter 60

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

Angel looked him over thoroughly, a smile formed on the woman's face and she snatched his hand. Harumi followed along with them as she dragged him over to an unfamiliar part of the Casino, one he hadn't visited or even noticed the last time he was there.

It was an off room of the casino, almost looking like a waiting room. Couches sat in the center of the room with a table in the middle. "Well then, since Grey himself told me to get you dressed differently, I'm guessing that he puts quite some trust in you. We don't tend to share much information between one another, however I do know that if he trusts you then I trust you. So in that case, I'll help you. It's not like a hero can go playing vigilante after all. So we'll put you in disguise, I heard that you had another quirk too, maybe you can use that while you're working along side Grey and Harumi." Angel spoke.

Aizawa remembered the ability he'd gained from the Casino and thought about how he'd use that. It was a teleportation quirk, but that was quite literally all it was. Though to be fair his original quirk is similar since it doesn't help him in actually capturing the villains. (You know, I feel like Eraserhead would be hella op if he actually put effort into using the Rabbit Hole quirk he'd been given. Like you could literally form a hole right under or in front of the villain and have the other end right in front of you and the villain would be captured instantly.)

Angel looked him over for a moment and a smile formed on her face. "Well we don't have to change anything with your face, instead I think we'll just change your costume. From now on Mr. Eraserhead shall be named Silver!" Angel told him excitedly as a mask formed in front of them. He wasn't quite sure how to feel about that. (Angel is a clone of Izuku which means that she also has the spatial inventory.)

He looked at the mask in confusion. The mask was a dark silver and had black rims around the holes for his eyes. "Silver..., that's almost as bad as the name I'd given myself..." He told them. Harumi glared at the man, they both technically went by the name black, its just that Aizawa's was different in name.

"Well it's either that or I can tell Grey to call you little Rabbit." Angel spoke with a sly little smile on her face. Aizawa groaned at the name. There was no way in hell he was going by that. 

"Silver it is..." He responded and took the mask from Angel.

"Now then, I believe making your vigilante costume shouldn't be too big of a problem. Hmm, should we make it stand out like Grey's or should we go fancy yet simple like Harumi's..." She asked, more so asking herself then Aizawa since she wasn't planning on having him design it for himself.

"I believe that we should have him go simple, Grey's supposed to be the star after all, wouldn't having another stand out be kind of strange?" Harumi asked the girl. Angel hummed in contemplation before coming to a conclusion.

"You're right, Grey's the powerhouse as well as the one who finds our customers, maybe it would be best if he was the only one to stand out. Though its a tad upsetting, I would have loved to make another company outfit for the little hero, it's almost like claiming him as one of our own." Angel spoke with a little giggle.

Aizawa tried his best to ignore her comment and simply looked at the mask. It would definitely be difficult wearing a mask while fighting, though he's used to using his goggles, those didn't cover his entire face.

"Well then, I'll have a talk with the staff at the counter and it should be done within a few minutes." She told them. "While that's happening, I heard that you guys have free access to the machines, might as well go and play right?" She told them. She waved them all goodbye and walked away leaving the two sitting there in confusion and slight worry.

"You heard that right, free access in this place might be dangerous..." Harumi asked him. "I'm not sure if I'd want to take my chances..." 

"I've already had my spin on the Lucky Draw machine, I'm assuming you did too, it was pretty much what roped me in to begin with." Aizawa told her as he stood and walked out of the room. Harumi followed along side him, not quite sure if it was a good idea to leave him on his own. Especially with all the villains roaming the building.

"Well that's actually the reason I can control shadows so yes I suppose it drew me in as well." Harumi told him casually. He looked at her in surprise. 

"That's not your normal quirk?" He asked her. She shook her head and continued walking towards the busy Casino. "How are you so good at using it then?" He questioned her.

"I train every morning with one of the Young Masters. Whether its stamina or endurance we train it all together. Of course I'm a tad more pushy with my training then I am with theirs." She told him.

"So you know the masters as well?" He asked her, he looked around for a moment as he waited for her to answer him.

"I live with them after all, it'd be strange if I didn't. You heard earlier that my sister is the one that designed that bar, she works with one of the Masters of the family and I work alongside the young masters." Harumi answered him. "Now then, I believe that's enough questions, I'm going to go have my fun in the Casino while I can, it's not every day that I'm allowed in here after all." Harumi told him as she walked off.

Aizawa watched her leave and was concerned on whether he should follow her or not. However he didn't get the chance to worry too long as he noticed Grey walking towards him. He seemed upset for a moment, however his facial features changed instantly as he noticed him. It was kind of creepy how fast his expression changed.