The Camera Works! | Chapter 46

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

~Hello? Is this thing working?~ An older version of Pico spoke into a camera as she tapped on the small microphone she'd discovered came along with it.

"It's working Shark-chan!" A small purple haired girl that could only go by the name Pluto, spoke back to her.

~Thanks for the help Rabbit-chan!~ Pico spoke up. 

Here before a camera sat two versions of Pico, both of them being aged up and heavily interested in the camera she'd spotted in Izuku's inventory simply collecting dust. So she decided to take things into her own hands and completely stole another room of the mansion and repurposed it into a recording studio for her and her other self. Now Pluto, is a girl that she'd seen Izuku transform into at one point further back in time, she ended up aging the purple haired woman down and now she's a seven to eight year old chibi rabbit girl! Pico transformed into a white haired girl and was now in front of the camera in her shark onesie holding a shark plushie she'd named bones.

 As the two girls messed around with the camera, An older woman sat behind the camera watching the two with a disturbing smile on her face. This woman could be no other then Ameonna who's overly addicted to cute and adorable things. As Izuku was staying inside for the day, she had no need to look after him and was instead paying all her attention to the boy's daughter.

~Alright it's working! Hello there viewers who decided to pop by! My name is Shark-chan! This by my side is the adorable and shy Rabbit-chan!~ Pico shouted towards the camera. A small giggle could be heard from Pluto as she watched Pico mess around in front of the camera.

~I decided that I'd like to use this camera that my father's been keeping in storage for a while for something fun instead!~ Pico shouted.

~So in that case, Rabbit-chan! Why don't we figure out a topic for this channel of ours?~ Pico turned towards the Rabbit girl and the two looked at one another before ultimately Pico turned back towards the camera and continued on. 

~Alright! Well the vote is in! Shark-chan will be using this channel as a hero channel! But it won't just be any hero channel, it'll expose the deepest and darkest of them all. Starting with a fairly well known hero! All Might!~ Pico shouted into the camera as Pluto stared off into the distance holding a small rabbit pillow. She lightly yawned as Pico shouted towards a non-existent crowd.

-

~Papa! Pico wants some help!~ Pico shouted as she ran down the stairs in her older form known as Shark-chan. Izuku huffed having just woken up from a very needed nap. He still had burns covering his back after his run in with the damn fire hero.

"What is it Pico?" He asked the girl. Pico ran over to him and stopped right in front of him. She stood there and lightly vibrated in place. 

~Pico may or may not have exposed a hero's dark secrets and now the people are yelling at her.~ Pico told him. Izuku's eyes fully widened at her words. 

"What? Which hero?" He asked, "no more importantly why would you even go for that when you could have simply talked about their quirks or something?" Izuku asked the girl. Shioru laughed at the two as Pico began lightly sweating at her father's question.

~Pico thought that All Might deserved just a little bit of pay back since he hurt Papa!~ Pico told him. Izuku huffed and rubbed at his eyes.

"Pico, I think it'd be best that you remove that video and start over with a simple analyzing video, I know you're good at those." Izuku told her. Pico puffed up her cheeks before ultimately agreeing.

~Fine, it's not like the video's been seen by hundreds of people by now. Pico will simply get rid of it and tell the people that All Might is a very very good hero!~ Pico told him as she ran off with a devilish smirk on her face. Izuku huffed and finally got off of the couch. Children could really be scary sometimes, especially one as smart as a super computer. 

-

~Hello my loyal haters! It is I, Shark-chan back for another video. I was told to take down my first one because people don't like the number one hero of Japan being slandered. Understandable, this almighty Shark-chan could never stand for it if my Rabbit-chan was slandered such as this Shark-chan has slandered the number one. Therefor, Shark-chan apologizes, instead, Shark-chan was told to leave the whole dark secrets to the others and instead go for an analytical stand point in her videos!~ 

In the back of the video, Rabbit-chan could be seen yawning into her rabbit pillow as she tiredly watched something on a tv screen in the background.

- Aww man I just found someone who wasn't afraid to slander the number 1 T-T-

-Hey hero slander is dangerous now a days, what would happen if the government found her!-

- Who cares about that, do you guys see Rabbit-chan!!!!-

-Rabbit-chan, we love you!!!!!!-

A smirk fell onto Pico's face as she read through the comments of the watchers. Only the first video and she's already picked up loyal fans.

~ Anyway, since this Shark-chan was told to focus on analyzing during her videos, who better to analyze then heroes, no longer is Shark-chan slandering or revealing things that are on a need to know basis, she will instead reveal the heroes' strengths! Not only that Shark-chan will slowly tell all her loyal minions who the strongest heroes really are. Of course, Shark-chan won't simply focus on Japan either!~

~For now! Shark-chan wishes to tell you about the all mighty Mt. Lady, her first debut happened not too long ago. Shark-chan won't be mentioning any real weaknesses that could endanger Mt. Lady's life however, that's a no no. Shark-chan will tell you about how great she is and what she can even do to get better!~

Rabbit-chan looked over towards the camera and tilted her head to the side tiredly. She flopped over and her face landed on her rabbit pillow comfortably.

- I think I just had a heart attack...-

-Is Shark-chan's quirk an intelligence quirk or something?-

-Shh, I understand you want to talk about Shark-chan right now, but clearly Rabbit-chan's trying to sleep.-

-I hear you, but I'm really curious about Shark-chan's intentions here...-

-Who knows, Shark-chan isn't even afraid to slander the number one hero, why would she care about morals?-

-All Hail baby Shark-chan?-

-All hail-

-All Hail!-

-all Hail-

-All Hailllll!!!!!-