An Unexpected Attack | Chapter 97

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

As the students made their way to the bus, Ida tried his best to get the students in line, however as he himself stepped onto the bus, he could only sigh as he found himself staring into the mayhem the others had created.

Each of them were going around finding those they wanted to talk to, completely ignoring the disturbed glare emanating from Ida as he huffed and found a seat for himself.  Each student had found their place on the bus and soon enough, Aizawa had stepped on and taken a seat at the front. 

The drive would no doubt take some time, so some of the students found their way into Izumi and Momo's conversation.

"You know kero~ I can't help but wonder what kind of person Izumi-chan's brother is." A frog-like girl spoke up while the group conversed. Mina chirped in to the conversation as soon as that came along.

"I know right! I mean, not only is he like hella tall, he's also handsome and a good parent! Like what kind of god came down to earth and formed that man!" Mina piped up as she remembered the loving look he'd given the little girl in his arms. The pink girl squirmed in her seat as the other girls stared at her with a knowing look. (Shioru's over in some corner gagging.)

Izumi laughed at her words though. "I don't know about a god, but our guardians do their best to keep him in good condition since he's the face of the company." Izumi told them.

"Well their certainly doing their job." Another girl spoke up, similarly crushing on the girl's brother. Izumi huffed at all the fangirling coming from the other students. Bakugou sat in his seat with an obvious glare toward both Izumi and the other girls that talked about Izuku in such a way. 

The last time he'd seen him he was like a completely different person, only a few months ago he was just the normal scrawny Deku that became his personal sandbag to release his anger on..., now though, he was completely different, and from the words he'd always hear Izumi spout on about, he was no doubt stronger too. The kid clicked his tongue angrily at the thought. 

The bus ride was long and annoyingly loud as the students couldn't shut up about Izuku and apparently Pico as well. Somehow the little girl's name made it into the conversation not long after Izuku's had.

It wasn't only the girls talking about him now, even Ida had found himself involved in the conversation, he was utterly curious about the boy that could apparently even outrun his beloved brother. In all honesty, he has a hard time believing that Izumi wasn't just speaking nonsense.

-

The bus pulled up on a large building, large towering double doors that seemed to be the only entrance into the building. Pro Hero Thirteen stood tall at the entrance adorning her hero suit and a happy expression as she waited for the students to exit the bus.

One after the other each student got off and stood behind Aizawa. Pro hero Thirteen walked them through what they'd see in the large building and what they'd be doing. Izumi on the other hand, was more so focused on the gushing coming from Uraraka at her side. The girl was gushing over Thirteen being a Rescue hero or something. Izumi had never heard of her, but by the words she heard coming from Uraraka, she was no doubt a good hero.

As they entered the building, she caught a small interaction from Aizawa and Thirteen. Apparently All Might was meant to be with them on this trip, she remembered hearing something about it back on the bus as well, Aizawa didn't like it when things went wrong, so he tends to unconsciously whine about it. More so in the way of annoyed grunts from time to time. What kind of confused her more, was the three fingers that Pro Hero Thirteen held up while she was talking.

Momo stood at her side and grabbed hold of her arm worriedly. "Izu-chan..., I think you were right, it's not just a city zone..., what am I gonna do..." Momo sighed worriedly. Izumi smiled up at her.

"Don't worry Mo-chan, if something happens, all you've gotta do is fight!" She told her happily. Momo frowned at her words.

"That's not as easy as it sounds Izu-chan, unlike you, I don't have an ounce of combat skills..." Momo told her worriedly. Izumi smiled awkwardly at her words.

"Well, I think that everything will turn out just fine!" Izumi responded halfheartedly.

"... Thanks." Momo spoke softly as she realized Izumi wasn't all that sure with her response.

During the two's interaction, Izumi couldn't help but hear a student speak up about an event of some sort. Izumi glanced toward the student and saw bright red hair. She heard him talking about fake villains or something and noticed that there was a large dark hole near the fountain. 

"Ah! That's so cool!" Izumi spoke as she hopped up and down excitedly. 

"This isn't a drill! Those are real villains." Aizawa shouted out to the students. He shouted for Thirteen to protect them and quickly made his way down the steps of the main entrance to the center of the building.

Izumi watched in worry as the man jumped down, she didn't know all that much about him, but her brother had mentioned that he didn't fight well in large crowds of people. She bit her lip in worry. 

"We have to help him! There's no way he can fight all those villains on his own!" Izumi spoke up. The other students looked at her like she was crazy. They didn't even get the chance to talk her down as a large wispy figure appeared in front of them.

Some of the students shouted, by some, I mean specifically a small boy with weird looking balls on his head, but aside from that, the others crowded together trying to stay close. The villain went on about being a gentleman or something and not wanting to intrude. Izumi didn't believe that in the slightest considering they were here for one of their teachers.

The wispy villain spoke about being a gentleman or something and apologized for intruding. However as he continued to speak, odd looking smoke starting spreading all around them, Thirteen ordered Ida to run and get help since Kaminari couldn't connect to the outside. 

"Izu-chan, what's going on." Momo questioned as she looked around, fairly sure that Izumi might have some clues.

"I think he has a similar quirk to one of my bodyguards." Izumi whispered to the girl. "But something looks off, aside form the smoke, my bodyguard's body looks similar to a humans, but this villain's body just looks..., strange..." Izumi told her.

Momo looked worried and nodded. She held onto Izumi's arm in fear of being separated. Izumi had a hard time focusing on the scene all around her, there was so much screaming and talking going on between the other students, the villain, as well as Hero Thirteen. (Which I am still completely confused about the gender of...)