A Test Of Courage..., And Water | Chapter 99

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~ 

_________

Y'all, we're almost to a hundred chapters, one more chapter and it'll finally be a hundred chapters of me writing complete and utter nonsense and just barely following along the story line of the original mha. Thank you all so much for sticking around and reading this nonsense even though I've taken quite a lot breaks from writing. 

Also, editor-chan has been gracefully yelling at me to get back to writing, so hope y'all are happy... Also, writer's block sucks T-T

_________

Tsu and Izumi looked down at the villains who seemed increasingly more annoyed at the students' calmness, in normal situations, Mineta's behavior was probably more acceptable, but Izumi and Tsu were calm as could be.

"You got the plan?" Izumi asked. Tsu nodded quickly and got ready to hop. Izumi's eyes glowed a bright green and suddenly the ship started to float, the villain's gave a look of fear as the ship began to float in the air.

"Ready?" Izumi questioned as she held the ship in the air, she felt as her head grew fuzzy after a few moments of holding up the ship, it was heavier than what she thought it'd be. 

"Ready! Kero~" Tsu shouted and hopped up into the air, Izumi let the ship fall quickly as she was wrapped in Tsu's tongue and being thrown in the air along with Mineta. Mineta started to throw the purple balls into the water and Izumi was actually fairly impressed as the villain's were having trouble getting them off of them.

The boat fell heavily into the water, submerging within only a couple of seconds and soon enough a large whirlpool formed in the water, dragging the villains under and getting them stuck together. The three of them flew through the air and soon fell back into the water. 

"Guess we passed the shipwreck zone." Tsu spoke. Izumi chuckled as she high fived the girl. Mineta looked like he was about ready to throw up or pass out. 

"Oh..., by the way, do you think we should go see how Aizawa-sensei's doing? I mean, he's normally only meant to fight in a one on one setting..., I'm worried that he'll get hurt." Izumi spoke up.

"Isn't that a little dangerous, Kero?" Tsu asked her. Izumi huffed and nodded.

"You're right but..., I really am worried. What if something happens to him?" Izumi questioned.

"Fine, Kero." Tsu spoke with equally worried eyes. "But only to observe, if we get involved, there's no telling what could happen, kero." Tsu told her. The two girls decided on their next move without even bothering to consult with the crying boy at their side.

-

The two girls crept up to the edge of the water where they could get a clear glimpse of the center of the building. The girl's glanced around and gasped as each of them noticed a large unfamiliar beast. It was something they'd never seen before, and it had Aizawa tightly in it's grasp.

Izumi clasped her hands over Tsu's mouth as she made a frightened gasp. The group hid under water to make sure that none of the villain's noticed them. She made a quick 'shh' motion with her finger to make sure that the two didn't make any more noise as they went back up for air.

They were lucky, the villain's didn't seem to notice them, but Izumi grew annoyed as a scrawny looking blue haired man with arms all over his body started talking about how All Might wasn't there and that the 'Nomu' they'd brought alone was meant to be able to defeat him.

"That thing can defeat All Might?" Izumi whispered. Tsu's eyes focused on Aizawa and Izumi tried her best to keep the girl from shouting. Their teacher was collapsed under the large hand of the nomu, it's blue skin covered in their teacher's blood. Izumi herself felt nauseous just looking at the scene in front of them.

Before too long, the girl's were surprised as the wispy figure that had spread them all over the place had reappeared and whispered something into the ear of the childish sounding man. The blue haired man started grumbling and scratching at his neck like he'd been bit by something. Izumi hid further in the water as the man shouted incoherently at the wispy figure next to him.

Within only a couple seconds, Izumi gulped as the blue haired man's deep red eyes met her own. A shiver ran up her spine at the sickeningly blood thirsty gaze. 

The man walked over to them calmly, Izumi's body too terrified to even think about moving. The man spoke about hurting All Might's pride or something and soon enough one of his hands were lift to Izumi's face. All she saw was the calloused fingers of the man's grow nearer to her as she waited for the inevitable. However, when she regained her own thoughts..., she was no longer in the water. Instead, she was standing at the top of the stairs, down the stairs in the water next to Tsu, sat a white haired girl with a strangely excited looking smile. The simple word "Switch" rang in her ears as she watched the man's hand connect with her pale features.

 Nothing happened, and with that happening, the man complementing Aizawa for still being able to protect his students, the girl that had replaced Izumi's spot latched onto the blue haired man and swiftly threw him down on the ground, knocking all the remaining air from his lungs. A frightening grin on her face and a mask covering her eyes, keeping all those that were trying to see who it was from truly seeing her.

The blue haired man screamed as the girl's foot dug into his chest, however within seconds her body was thrown from on top of him and into the fountain where the water was dyed the slightest hint of pink. It was sickening, to the point where all those that were watching felt like they'd throw up just from the sight, the girl's back held a large gash, but she stood up as if it didn't hurt.