Aizawa's First Meeting With The Young Master | Chapter 82

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

Finally, throughout the annoyingly boring hours they'd spent literally doing nothing but drinking and sitting at a table, it was finally time for them to go and pick up the girls. Honestly, if it had taken any longer, Izuku probably would have started pulling out both Grey's and Harumi's hair. They constantly talked, leaving him out for the most part, it made sense though, Harumi was more used to Grey's personality than she was with his.

He stood from the table and quickly headed for the exit, the two at his side followed quickly, Harumi tripping Grey as he got out from the table so she could stand at his side first. Honestly, those two were something else, you'd think it'd be weird for her, sure she spent most of her time with him in that form, but even still... He shook his head and headed for the exit. 

The three of them exited from a portal that brought them back to the mansion. There, Ameonna was already standing at the door and waiting for them. All of them wore a suit of some kind, a suit honestly being the only thing Izuku felt comfortable in with his strangely built body, and the other three simply wearing it to look more professional. His gaze was ice cold as he got into the car, he wasn't looking forward to this ride.

He'd taken some of the information from Izumi and noticed that All Might had been rather interested in her, he'd thought that the man would forget him by now, but it was obvious that wasn't the case. He clicked his tongue at the mere thought of the man. 

"What are you in such a bad mood for Izuku, it's not like you'll have to talk to them." Harumi asked him. Izuku grunted and looked out the window. 

"I'm just not interested in heroes. I used to be a pretty big fan of them, but lately they just seem to do nothing but get in our way." Izuku told them. Harumi looked at him in confusion, but nodded. Even Endeavor found time to interrupt them, you'd think he'd back off after that time, but nope, he's tried to get even more information from poor Grey's head. Kind of funny since Grey's pretty much dumb as bricks when Izuku's consciousness isn't connected with him. Harumi choked at the thought, he wasn't exactly stupid or anything, it's just that he forgets certain things, you know, like not getting caught in Endeavor's fire for the sixth time...

Izuku huffed as he watched other cars pass by, the busy streets always crowded to the point traffic would take hours simply because of the people crossing roads. He closed his eyes and knitted his eyebrows as he thought back to what he'd seen on Izumi's side. She'd learned how to fight a lot better, it's just that she may have inherited a tad too much of his sadistic side, he'd have to pass it off as their "father's" doing. She seemed to enjoy seeing fear, he's not entirely sure why she wanted to be a hero so bad then, though that could simply be because it was implanted into her mind that heroes were "good".

He opened his eyes once more as he looked at the tops of the buildings, one stuck out above the others, a giant H shaped building, it didn't really make sense since the school was called UA, but at the same time it probably was meant to mean Hero. He couldn't help but think that was kind of dumb. The tinted blue windows were another thing, he didn't understand why a hero school would be made up of multiple floors of ceiling to floor windows, it's like they're asking to be attacked.

He shook his head as he sat up straight, he dusted off his suit as the car grew closer to the school building. Sure enough, at the front gate there were already cars parked outside and waiting for students, as soon as their car pulled up, the gates opened and out walked a familiar looking black haired hero. He scowled at the sight, however his gaze softened as Pico came into view. She stood at Recovery Girl's side with a frown on her face.

Ameonna parked the car and got out to open Izuku's door. The others getting out on their own and following at his side. As soon as they'd stepped out of the car, the hero teacher's eyes widened and his voice seemed to get caught in his throat. Izuku walked, surrounded by the others, not even bothering to look the hero's way. He passed by the man easily and walked towards Pico.