A Change In Uniform | Chapter 49

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

Izumi jumped around in the bathroom as she mentioned certain changes to the school uniform she'd like for the girl to create. It'd still be the same colors, she just didn't enjoy the way the uniform looked or felt on her. A change in fabric was one thing, it was rough against her skin and she didn't like it.

Plus on the school's forum it mentioned that you can change the uniform anyway you want just as long as you were wearing the school's colors and it was appropriate for school standards. Izumi took that to another level and even sketched out the uniform she wanted Momo to create her. Momo wasn't aware of that and questioned her on it, however she decided to change her's as well.

Momo created her uniform right after Izumi's and Izumi was pleased. The other girls' uniform would probably help with her quirk, more open skin made it easier for her to use her quirk, though she's also very shy when it comes to her body so it makes sense that she'd only want to show her legs.

Izumi on the other hand isn't all that shy when it comes to her body, but she went easy on that since she didn't want to be put in detention for it. That happened to her in America too when she decided to wear a bit too revealing of a uniform. The teachers over there were creeps anyway. (Just a little made up memory here, no biggy.)

Izumi was startled as a red screen appeared in front of her, informing her that from here on out a girl by the name Shimi would be following along with her, similar to Izuku's Pico, however the voice that came along with it sounded much older. She lightly pouted that Pico refused to be a little girl with her. (She knows this is Pico since her quirk doesn't allow this. Also she's unaware that her quirks came from the wheel. So she's actually pretty clueless, she thinks that most things she learns were either taught to her by her father/father's people, or by her new family.)

Momo looked at her in worry for a moment since she was just talking. "Izu-chan? Are you alright, why'd you stop?" She asked the girl. Izumi's eyes widened  as the screen disappeared.

"Oh! Sorry Mo-chan, I got distracted." Izumi told her with a small guilty expression. Momo looked at her with a bit of worry, but she nodded. "Well then, why don't we get changed so we can head to class before we're late?" She asked her. Momo checked her phone for the time and immediately hopped in a stall to get changed. Izumi chuckled and did the same.

-

Most of the freshmen seemed unaware of the uniform thing. She only knew because Shiaru explicitly explained that surprises were something bad and that she should always be aware..., he's a hard one to be around when he wants to talk business and rules...

Aside from the freshmen, quite a few upper classmen wore different styled uniforms, all sporting the same school colors. The two got quite the amount of attention for some reason, it could just be because the other freshmen didn't know about this though. Momo turned a corner and she discovered the plaque for class 1-A.

"Oh! Izu-chan it's over here!" Momo told her excitedly. The two girls hurried over to the class's door and stood in awe at the height of it.

"Do giants go to this school too?" Izumi asked innocently. Momo giggled at her words and the two opened the door together. They were greeted with seated students and others that were standing and talking. The two walked into class and looked for two open seats so they could sit next to each other.

A seat in the front right behind someone getting quite the lashing was open. The blue haired boy that helped her take out the big robot stood and was talking to the blonde that knew her brother.

Izumi grabbed Momo's hand and brought her over to the two open seats behind him. They took their seats and as soon as the blue haired boy looked their way, he looked like he was going to have a heart attack.

"What are the two of you wearing!" He shouted as a shade of bright red colored his face. Izumi looked at him in confusion, before glancing towards Momo.

"Did we do something bad?" Izumi asked her. Momo shook her head.

"No, like you said, it said on the forums that it was alright. I even checked before putting this on." Momo told her. Izumi nodded and looked towards the blue haired boy in confusion.

"We didn't break any rules, what's your problem?" She asked. Once again tilting her head to the side in confusion. Bakugou eyed the two girl's and he could only growl in annoyance about something or another.

The blue haired teen looked at them in confusion, but before he could say another word, Momo held up her phone that had the forum open exactly on where it said that what they were wearing was ok. The boy went quiet for a moment and returned to his seat in defeat. 

"Wait, we can change our uniforms? That's sick!" A girl with bright pink skin spoke as she looked both Izumi and Momo's clothes over.

Before she could start speaking though, In the corner of her eye, Izumi noticed that the door opened and although she didn't see anyone walk in, she looked to the ground and noticed a bright yellow sleeping bag slowly crawling into the room. She looked at him curiously and they met eyes. She tilted her head to the side and he put a finger up to his mouth in the 'quiet' motion. Izumi eyed him for a moment longer before continuing her conversation with Momo.

After a few minutes, the man made it behind the desk in the front of the room, which more then likely meant that he was their teacher. She smiled to herself at the odd looking man. He got out from his sleeping bag and stood in the front, yet no one but her seemed to notice him. She looked towards the front which made Momo do the same and she nearly gasped in surprise when she noticed the man.