Shifter Ability Strikes Again, This Time In The Form Of A Vigilante | Chapter 34

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

Izuku and Harumi were finally allowed out of the house. They first wanted to scour the city for a perfect spot for them to begin their lookout. Harumi having a teleportation quirk made everything easy, especially once it's night.

Shioru had commented on him choosing a different image for himself considering he can't expose his self to those who spot him. Having a teenager that's only fifteen going around attacking and turning in villains as well as handing out suspicious cards to victims, heroes, or normal citizens, in the end it could give him away a lot quicker. Not only that, heroes already know of him, a certain detective as well.

So in the end, a man name Gray came along. He's a tall and long haired man. His eyes were a dark green with small bits of gold shining through at the pupil. His long hair was a natural black and the ends were dyed a shade of dark red.  

Harumi's eyes instantly widened as soon as his transformation was complete. She'd commented a few times on things to change about himself, the fact that he'd need to look more masculine to be intimidating, and how he should be taller to look more threatening. 

Shioru for the most part just commented about how the informant should at least be good looking. So in the end his vigilante form was pretty much just a barbie doll to the two girls. He didn't really understand why he couldn't be in his original body, but the girl's instantly vetoed it saying that he wasn't all that threatening and that if he gets caught, Pico could even be taken away from him for endangering her. So in the end even if he wanted to complain there was no real point in saying anything.

Also since they were already on the topic of creating another form for himself, Shioru had him create a bartender for the center of the Casino, telling him that she'd teach the copy all they'd need to know. On the plus side to this he'd end up learning how to make drinks. 

So Angel was born. Shioru told him that a woman would be more appealing and that they could bring an actual bartender into the casino after a while of searching.

Angel -

Why it had to be a woman, he didn't have a clue

Why it had to be a woman, he didn't have a clue. But Shioru told him to make the copy into the form of a woman. He felt bad for his other self already getting an eye over by Shioru. A demonic face was present on the woman as soon as Angel's form was created. She was made in the form of a German to American woman. A natural blonde and blue eyed woman that spoke fluent Japanese, Korean, Chinese/Mandarin, and English. He still wasn't sure why Shioru was so Korean based, he'd have to look into that one later. 

(Shioru bases most of her creations/toys on Korea/Korean because that's where Kuroi thinks the casino is located, she just went along with it and because she now supposedly is from Korea she tries to make everything fit to her and her brother's image.)

-

"Now then, while you're in Gray's form, be wary getting involved with heroes. You have the businesses tag on you after all, don't bring us any trouble got it kid." Shioru told him as she walked out of the room, Angel following along side her ever so reluctantly.

Izuku sighed and turned to Harumi. "Are you ready?" He asked her. The brown/black haired girl nodded instantly and the shadows sprawled around the room crept towards them. He was wary for a moment, however at the gentle touch of the black gooey substance touching him, he calmed and allowed the girl to take them from their home to the outside streets. It was strange, the shadows felt like water in a way. Like he was simply taking a dip in the ocean.

In only a few minutes they appeared in the back alley Shioru had spotted the two girls. "This area? It's quite far from the house." Izuku spoke as he looked around. The cafe they'd always go to was just a few feet away. The lights of the building were still on and guests were still leaving and coming as they pleased.

"I couldn't quite think of a proper location to take us. But this area has a large crime rate anyway, wouldn't it be best to work around here for a bit?" Harumi told him. Izuku thought for a moment.

"That is true, but with a large crime rate that also brings a large number of heroes in the area. So if we get caught as soon as we start it'd be a little difficult to get out of that situation." Izuku told her. The girl simply nodded. They walked further into the alley, avoiding any main streets as much as possible.

Harumi herself was dressed in a similar suit to his, however hers had a long Jacket that went all the way down to just below her knees. The jacket was slung around her shoulders and held up by a belt of sorts that wrapped around her shoulders and connected at the front. Black fur laid on the top of the Jacket and hid her long hair from clear view. Along with her jacket was the suit that matched his, however hers didn't hold red and purple, instead a complete black that could easily help hide her in the shadows if ever needed.

The two wore similar masks, his was a full white mask with a black smile on the front while hers was a black mask with a white frown. (Could you imagine not being able to see anything in the shadows but a white frowning face. I think I'd have a heart attack without her even having to do anything.)

"Well then, why don't we look around. We'll be easily spotted if we travel on the main streets." Izuku spoke as he thought for a moment. He hummed then smiled. "Instead, why don't we take to the sky?" Izuku spoke as he looked up towards the top of the buildings. He took out the leather gloves he'd received from Hajime and put them on. He quickly made his way onto the buildings and soon after Harumi appeared out of a cloud of shadows.

"Honestly speaking, I believe that you'd do better in alley ways, however you should be fine moving around while up here." Izuku told her. She simply nodded and looked around. It was getting even darker then just a moment ago. The lights of street lamps flickered on and citizens slowly began dispersing. The lights in windows around the empty streets slowly turned off and cars were all that remained in the streets. All trying to get home before it got too late into the night.

A smirk fell onto Izuku's face as he finally started what he'd longed for. Though his morals may have changed just a smudge, he's always wanted to help people, to help the pure and innocent yet send those who harm others to their damnation, to a place that will slowly but surely steal their souls and empty their minds to the point that all they'll be able to think about is Shioru and his Casino. One by one those pathetic little souls of harmful people in this world be turned into his currency to further build up the casino. It may be a space belonging to his mindscape, but in the end, it'll still take something to build. He noticed Shioru specifically keeping that one to herself.