The Red Zones | Chapter 64

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

Harumi finished her talk with her sister. She listened to her complaints about how difficult it was to find strong people like them, however it still needed to be done since they know who silver is now. If they didn't "disappear" then Eraserhead could end up in trouble and she wasn't going to be the one dealing with said trouble if that time comes.

After the two finished talking, she looked up the areas with the most crime rates. The areas that weren't as well looked after in Endeavor's territory. She paused for a moment as she realized where they were. "Hey White, isn't this area close to where "They" are staying?" She asked. She looked at him for a moment and showed him where they were on the map.

He noticed where they were and a sinister smile appeared on his face. "I'll be damned, this might just get a bit more fun then I'd originally thought it would. I'm surprised I didn't realize it sooner." Izuku spoke. He couldn't be happier.

"What are you so happy about?" Aizawa questioned him.

"If you must know, the LDC is partially a villain organization, though not to the point where we terrorize the citizens. We do have..., competitors however. It just so happens that we've known the location of their organization for quite some time now. We just haven't really bothered to interfere in their work since they haven't done anything to ours as of yet. Though having two of us within the same area is quite honestly annoying for the Masters, every day a new missing persons case reaches the Young Master's ears and he's become increasingly warry of them." Harumi informed him.

"So..., who exactly are they?" Aizawa asked them.

"The Yakuza." Izuku spoke simply, Aizawa's eyes widened beneath his mask. "We didn't necessarily know that it was in Endeavor's district, in fact it's quite some ways off from where he patrols, this base isn't their main one, however it's a storage unit that we've been keeping a close eye on. It's also where we've seen multiple people disappear to. Once they enter, well, they never leave."

Izuku huffed as he pulled up the map on his own phone. He entered the location of where the storage unit was. It was in fact nearby, however not close enough that they could openly cause them trouble. It'd take at least half an hour to reach there.

He huffed as he thought about how they could even mess with them, or if they really even wanted to. "Well we could go in and investigate, it could be dangerous, but I'm sure things will be easier since Harumi can easily control the shadows." Izuku spoke as he thought of what they should do.

"I don't really know if we should make them our enemies as of yet, they don't seem to be making any moves to get rid of us, so maybe we should leave them be for now." Harumi told him.

"Well..., I'm not so sure, the missing persons cases are slowly growing and in all honesty at this rate I'm sure that the police will catch wind that something suspicious is going on, if that happens then we won't even get the chance before they decide to move along." Izuku told her. He took a seat on the roof and looked up their current location.

"You know these red areas, maybe we should go check these out. Hiromi made it so that the areas with higher crime rates are shown on the maps, it makes our jobs a hell of a lot easier." Izuku told them as he showed his phone off to Aizawa. "Speaking of which, I might have to mess around with yours so that you can contact us properly. You're no longer just the simple little part-timer that you used to be Silver!" Izuku told him with a chuckle.

"We can do that later, we should get to work, we're taking too long and by the time we even decide on anything it'll already be getting dark." Harumi told them.

"Fine, fine. Alrighty then, lets go off and find ourselves some trouble shall we!" Izuku spoke as he got up and put a ping on his map. Also another feature that Hiromi had thankfully put into his phone. Those who also have a phone will know where they are just as long as a ping is placed in the area. It's like a locator of sorts, however it doesn't show off their exact location and only the area. The phone's buzzer will go off to let someone know if they're close anyway.

Aizawa felt his phone buzz and noticed a message had formed on it. - Informant team in district area xxx-xxx. - He was actually quite surprised with how connected everything was.

Their group set off and seemed to catch attention easily as they jumped along the roofs in broad daylight. The flashes on the citizens' phones caught their attention from time to time and Grey made it his mission to make sure each picture got his good side. Harumi and Aizawa were simply following along after him. It'd make headlines for sure that there was another one of them.

They jumped down from the buildings and made their way into the red zone. The first area being well known as a villain's back street. Endeavor placed one of his sidekicks on this area, clearly they weren't doing the greatest job at taking care of it. Broken bottles and cigarette butts laid all over the ground. It was pretty much a trash haven where all the garbage of the town sat. It was honestly disturbing. 

Something else caught Izuku's eye though, this area seemed to have quite a bit of homeless residents as well. He might just be able to find someone interesting back here. First however, he'd like to find himself some trouble.

"Well then, should we get cleaning up!" Izuku spoke happily as he looked around. The area was dead silent, the villains knew that they were in the area and were probably hiding with their tails between their legs.

His glowing eyes met those of some of the Homeless residents and you could visibly see a shiver run down their spines. A smile formed on his face, quite honestly he loved that feeling. Sending fear into those who simply looked his way, however he was no monster, he wasn't going to harm anyone that didn't deserve it.