Aizawa's Distaste For All Might | Chapter 79

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

Izumi and Momo made their way back up to the observatory, they noticed that some of the students tried their best to stay away from her. Izumi's top was kind of ruined at this point, parts and pieces showing off even more skin then what her clothes had to begin with. This of course, made Momo uncomfortable since she knew "Someone" had a hard time keeping his eyes off of her. (I fucking love this misunderstanding XD.)

Momo blocked the others' sight of the girl, it was perfect since she was shorter then her. She wrapped her arms around the smaller girl too, laying her head on top of hers. "Izu-chan I barely got to do anything this time, all those traps were pointless." Momo whined as she thought about all that work she put in.

"Yeah sorry Mo-chan, I got a little carried away, I was supposed to let Todoroki-kun through..., I kinda forgot while fighting..." She told the girl. Momo chuckled at her. 

"That's alright, besides, I enjoyed listening to all that through the comms." Momo told her. She smiled as she remembered listening to the scared shriek that Aoyama had let out once Izumi ran at him. She chuckled once more to herself.

Aizawa sat wide eyed in the corner as he rethought his earlier assumption about her being only smart..., she was incredibly well trained, he'd noticed it during the small test he'd had them do, but now he realized that she was far more trained then what she let on..., he has heard her mention that she's been training with another person, maybe it was someone high up..., though a certain person does come to mind since that smile of her's really resembles a scary woman he knows...

He shivered at the thought, but he instead tried his best to pay attention to the other battles, it wasn't everyday that they got to train like this and he'd like to know what each of them were capable of. Though if he's being honest, it's hard to forget that easily won battle of theirs, that disturbing smile she had throughout the entire fight, not to mention the temperature in that building was probably boiling them alive. He'd noticed that that Yaoyorozu had on a form of protection, but poor Aoyama was probably dying the entire time he was in there, he didn't get how a girl who's soul quirk was a higher form of Telekinesis was able to withstand that kind of heat. Could she have trained in some kind of dangerous environment to be able to withstand that?

He shook his head as his eyes landed on the girl. Unfortunately for him, it must of been at the wrong time because his eyes met with a glaring black haired girl. He gave her a look of confusion before she pointed at the big oaf known as All Might. Sure enough he was looking at Izumi too. He looked back at Momo and she pointed from him to the greenette and his eyes widened at what she was thinking. He narrowed his eyes as he too watched the large figured man stare at Izumi, it was disturbing.

He frowned at the sight and he nodded towards Momo. He pointed towards the smaller girl and mouthed to cover her. Yaoyorozu made Izumi a large puffy jacket that easily dwarfed her form. Izumi looked at her in confusion, but accepted it none the less. (I'mma just make this man seem irredeemable. I'm having fun with this.)

Aizawa got out from his make shift cocoon and made his way over to All Might. "You're staring." Aizawa spoke bluntly. All Might's eyes widened in surprise as he snapped out of it.

"Ah..., Sorry it's just that..., that girl seems so familiar for some reason..., I can't put my finger on it though. Maybe I knew her in America or something? That can't be it..." He spoke.

Aizawa looked at him like he was stupid. "The girl has a brother, you probably met him, but your staring is making others uncomfortable, not to mention Yaoyorozu seems to think you're a pervert." Aizawa told the man as he watched the students in another building begin their match. All Might's eyes widened at his words.

"That's not it at all, I swear!? I just can't help but think I've seen her before..." He told the man.

"Yeah I get it, but stop staring at her, that Yaoyorozu girl is probably this close to reporting you to the principle." Aizawa told him.

"..., So that's why she keeps looking at me weird... Damnit only my first day of properly teaching them and I already look like a creep..." He whispered sadly. Aizawa nodded as he stood at his side and peeked towards the black haired girl. Her eyes sat on him and he simply shook his head, the girl huffed in relief and leaned up against the smaller greenette.

Honestly though, he feels like maybe there is a form of interest there, he doesn't want to admit it, but even if the man knew her somewhere, he definitely shouldn't be staring at her this much. Maybe he is that kind of man after all. Aizawa's eyes narrowed and a scowl formed on his face.

"You alright Aizawa?" All Might asked him. He grunted as an answer and walked back towards his sleeping bag. He'd need to keep an eye on the man, especially if she indeed was one of LDC's people, he'd have to keep her from either getting into trouble or from trouble that finds her. He isn't interested in the higher ups going after his head. Now that he thought about it, she's mentioned an older brother quite a few times, he was probably one of the higher ups then.