Everything's Taken Care Of, Which Leads Only To Boredom | Chapter 33

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

Izuku shivered at the mere terror this girl could cause. She was meant to be going out along with him to deliver the cards, however she could just as easily do things on her own. Though that may be a good thing as time goes on and they need to deliver them quicker, but for what he has planned, his whole vigilante persona, she may in the end become a hindrance.

He'd keep that to himself though, she would be a fine person to take along on his outings, especially since he himself doesn't have a teleportation quirk as of yet. However he wouldn't really need one, under most situations he could very easily escape capture.

"Oh yeah, speaking of which I was thinking of finally taking these abilities to the streets. I'd like to finally make a name for myself. I'm not quite sure what to name myself though. I run an underground casino as well as multiple bars at this point. I feel like the leader of a gang boss with two heavy backers..." Izuku spoke as he scratched at the back of his neck and walked further into his room. Shioru could only smirk and chuckle at his words.

"Well as long as it doesn't have anything to do with a bunny. We don't need people thinking that you as a vigilante are attached to our bars. That would be hugely disappointing if we were shut down before we even fully managed to open for business don't you think." Shioru told him as she watched him walk by and quickly eye Harumi.

"I was thinking of a magician or a clown? I mean, technically since I have martial arts and card arts I figured I'd configure my attack style into my name. I just..., can't quite think of one." Izuku told her as he once again pointlessly thought about the abundance of names he could go by. 

"A clown?" Shioru commented with a small worried expression on her face. "What do we run a circus now too? Actually that sounds kind of fun..." Shioru spoke as she thought about it. Her hand brought up to her chin as she thought about all the new toys she could find and play with. A dark expression fell onto her face as she chuckled about all the toys she'd be able to place into a circus act.

Izuku felt a shiver go up his spine and he quickly took anything involving a circus off his list. She'd have to deal with something like that on her own. He wasn't into becoming one of her many play things. Though poor Hajime's already taken the blunt of that.

Harumi's been standing to the side and listening into their conversation silently, paying close attention as Izuku spoke about a name for himself. She wouldn't really need one for herself would she, if she really did she'd probably just go nameless, let those who she puts away with Izuku come up with her name. He should really do the same, but its up to him.

Izuku put the name thing past him, there was no point in worrying about a name for himself when in truth he should really just be staying in the dark. That's normally what vigilante's do to begin with. 

"Oh yeah, I heard that the UA hero exams are finally up and starting. Took them long enough, isn't there a certain someone you really wanted to cheer on?" Shioru commented as she smirked devilishly at him. Izuku scowled at the mere thought of him.

"Ka- Bakugou will most definitely get in..., its just that his ego is overloaded, there'd be no point of me even showing up to that stupid school." Izuku told her as he went over and finally began getting ready for bed.

"Now, if you'd excuse me, please show Harumi to her room. I'm going to bed." Izuku told the woman who pouted at his words.

-

Morning came along and Izuku was stuck in his head. They didn't really have much to do as of now. Shiaru's been carefully picking construction sites for new bars that they couldn't just up and buy.

All in all, everything was pretty much taken care of. Even his vigilante suit was made, Shioru personally made him go for a magician instead of a clown, frowning as soon as the word was even mentioned. A black suit with a purple and red top and just normal dress pants. He believed it'd be hard to move in, but as soon as he put on the clothing he noticed how flexible they were and that Shioru altered them to withstand multiple things. Tear resistant for one thing. Which might be dangerous if a villain gets ahold of his clothes, but he'll figure something out. A small pouch laid on the hip of the suit that held a couple packs of his business cards as well as blade plated playing cards.

Harumi was now sitting in his office along with him. Both sitting there bored out of their minds. Even Pico was busy now, he already made the call to Recovery Girl, she was ecstatic to hear from him, however the moment he asked her to take Pico under her wing she was worried about him having a child. His usual explanation came along afterwards and she couldn't be happier for him.

The old woman even swung her cane at Nezu to make sure she could take care of the girl. The moment he'd heard about that he couldn't help but feel sorry for the overly smart rodent of a man.

"Izuku..., can we leave yet. Even if the bars aren't up yet we should still be able to hand out the cards right? Or even if we can't, we're going to start taking care of criminals so why can't we do that?" Harumi complained.

"You're really up for all this huh." Izuku spoke as he messed around with one of the journals lying on his desk. Harumi already knows a lot about their operation, just what she should though. So all she really knows is that the casino may or may not be in Japan, that they're simply doing this for business and to play around as much as they want, and that Izuku is technically the boss of this operation. Though the others took care of most things on their own.

"Why wouldn't I be, I've been stuck doing meaningless things all my life because of my stupid quirk. Even getting a job was off the table, now that I can make a difference in the world, I can't help but get excited..." Harumi told him, her sharp looking eyes lighting up for a moment.

Izuku hummed for a moment. "Though I'd like to start today, we still need to at least wait until it gets dark out." Izuku told her as he wrote a list of everything he's received from the Lucky Draw machine as well as Shioru and Shiaru. He'd also documented all the abilities that were spread to others, including Harumi's Dominating Shadows ability.

Harumi sat at the front of his desk in a chair and watched as he wrote. Her eyes widened as she watched him write everything down.