Izumi and Momo Vs. Todoroki and Aoyama | Chapter 77

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

All Might spoke to the group standing behind him watching everything go down. Each student were surprised at the quick match that had just unfolded.

"Now then, can anyone tell me the faults of this plan?" All Might spoke up. Izumi hopped up and down and raised her hand.

"Yes, Miss Midoriya?" All Might questioned.

"Well first off some tape doesn't conduct electricity which could have caused the whole plan to backfire, but that's not the only problem, Sero-kun could of gotten seriously injured if he hadn't found a good spot to hide." Izumi told him. "Not to mention with Kaminari-kun at the first floor he wouldn't have known if he'd hit his own teammate or the enemy." Izumi told him. The man nodded.

Momo raised her hand afterwards. " Adding on to that, Kaminari's quirk could have caused serious injuries to the opposing team if handled incorrectly, we should be grateful that he doesn't have the best control over it as of now." Momo added. She'd noticed he had a hard time getting the electricity to hold onto the tape at first.

"Indeed, these are all issues on the heroes side. Their plan could have caused serious issues within an actual villain attack, not only that, other heroes wouldn't be able to intervene within the ground for backup if either one had been injured." All Might commented. "Right, any comments on the villains side?" 

Ida raised his hand this time. "I believe that having two strength type students on the villains side was a poor choice for manpower. Not only that, in their case where they were able to choose their partner but not which side they were on, they should have had a backup plan similar to that of the hero team." Ida commented. Izumi looked at him with confusion. They probably hadn't even thought about being the villain team, not many students probably would.

Though Sero's and Kaminari's plan would have worked out on either side. Izumi couldn't help but mumble to herself as she thought of all the possibilities that could have taken place with either team. Aizawa sat in the corner of the room with his eyes on her. It kind of made sense that she worked for the LDC, she seemed fairly airheaded, but she was definitely smart. Not only that, just from listening to her mumbling, he can tell that the girl's got some good analysis skills. (Izuku's mannerisms coming out through Izumi here.)

Though to be fair, if she works with anyone from the LDC, it'd be strange if she wasn't smart. He hasn't run into anyone that didn't scream schemer, hell even Grey screamed it, it was difficult even being around him at times because of it. 

He huffed as he watched the students. Both Hero team and what was left of the Villain team met back up at the observatory and All Might got to calling other names. Each battle seemed to end quicker as they'd gotten to choose and compare their quirks to one another. Honestly if it were him he'd make it so that each of them had to work with someone who was incompatible with them.

He huffed and turned in his sleeping bag, at this point, he wasn't going to get any sleep. 

-

After a few battles had passed, finally it was their turn. They'd been chosen as the villain team. Momo and Izumi looked at one another. "Trap route or Assault route?" Izumi asked her calmly. Momo placed a hand on the greenette shoulder for a moment as she thought.

"Let's wait and see who the hero team will be." Momo told her. 

The students were picked out and Momo's face paled. "You've gotta be kidding me..." She spoke to herself. "Change of plans, we're going trap route Izu-chan." Momo told her. Izumi nodded as they walked into the building. 

She giggled as she looked around, she'd practically memorized the layout of the building since she'd watched Sero go all around it. "This is going to be fun!" Izumi spoke as she hopped up and down. Momo watched her in wonder.

"Hero Team! Shoto Todoroki and Yuga Aoyama. Villain Team! Izumi Midoriya and Momo Yaoyorozu." All Might shouted out. He watched as the girls waltzed their way inside the building. The cameras quickly picked up on every action they took. Now it came to the fun part. Izumi sat in front of the camera and knelt down, pulling at a set of ribbons that lined her body, the one's that had been covering her very open body this entire time. The ribbons were bright red and orange. 

She began running through the halls, her eyes glowing green as each ribbon floated in the air and into it's proper place. Aizawa actually decided to watch this match since she was someone he's gotta be wary of.

Izumi laughed as she ran freely throughout the halls. She had a plan in mind, Momo was trapping each room and the hallways, each one none life threatening, but each vent had a net gun in it that's triggered by enemy movement.

Izumi was simply enjoying her time, it was strange that she could easily map out this large building but manage to get herself lost any chance she could within the school...

The bomb was placed at the center on the fifth floor of the building, there were seven floors so they should arrive quicker. Just to be safe, a net was placed around each area they could get to, the window had multiple traps on it as well. They were prepared, and they had no plans of losing this match.

- Up in the observatory - Each student and teacher were concerned with the amount of traps that were placed within the building. It was strange, the ribbons that covered the girl hung in the air right above the ground. They weren't sure what purpose they served as of yet though.

After a moment, Izumi had finished running throughout the halls in a similar manner to what Sero had done, however she kept her ribbons in clear sight, they floated off of the floor with the use of her quirk. 

She smiled as she wrapped her ribbons around the bomb, just far enough so they wouldn't effect it, at this range not even the heat would hit the bomb. Perfect measure, it's a good thing that Momo knows so much about everyone. She couldn't quite remember anything about that boy from before since she'd fallen asleep when he used his quirk in the second exam. 

The only sad part is that each of these ribbons would end up having to be replaced since they were only replicas... Oh well, it can't be helped, she'll just have to talk with the support course about making them if they end up getting destroyed again.