Aizawa's Visit To The Young Master | Chapter 85

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

Grey and Harumi ran across roofs, slowly they began to grow too far apart so they traveled by foot on the ground. Grey and Harumi stopped suddenly and looked around. The three were in a dark area in the richer part of the city. He's fairly aware that they're close to Midoriya's home, but for some reason, the two had stopped.

"Hey Harumi..., you feel that too?" Grey whispered. Aizawa looked at him in confusion.

"Yeah..." She whispered back, the two moved closer to a darker side of the wall. "Silver, we're being watched." She whispered to him.

"It doesn't feel like one of our own either, the phone's aren't going off." Grey told them.

"You'd be right about that." A fairly loud voice spoke from above the wall they were hiding at. 

"Ah! Ameonna! How many damn times are you going to scare us like this." Grey shouted out in protest. Ameonna rolled her eyes and jumped down.

"You were in our area, of course I'd be on patrol. It's not my fault that the three of you are easy to spot. Why didn't you just teleport there." Ameonna asked them as she looked the stranger over. A small smirk fell onto her face as she noticed his mask.

"You must be Silver, I've heard a bit about your previous work as a hero. Master's actually quite pleased with you." Ameonna told the man. Grey grumbled at her words.

"Damn heroes, always getting the spotlight with master." Grey pouted. Aizawa simply smirked at the man's words.

"So he's not out for my head?" Aizawa asked the woman. 

"Who told you that? He's only asking you to come over to discuss some things about your work and taking care of Lady Izumi." Ameonna told them. Aizawa glared over to the two others within his group.

Ameonna sighed in realization. "Would you two quit hazing the man, master won't be happy if he finds out the two of you drove him away." Ameonna warned them. Grey nodded and started walking towards the manner.

-

Ameonna walked at Aizawa's side and talked with him about some of his work as a Hero. She'd never really taken an interest in the job, but at the same time she found some of the heroes quite alluring to look at. Her face grew a tad red at the thought.

As they walked into the large building, Ameonna moved quicker towards a large room. It was a lounge with a few couches, chairs, and tables set around the area. At the center of the room, sat Izuku with a bunch of paper work spread out in front of him.

"Yo, Boss! What's with all the paper work?" Grey shouted as he moved faster to stand behind him. Izuku huffed and rubbed at his eyes.

"Let me guess, Shiaru needed some help and you couldn't refuse the poor man." Harumi asked him. Izuku nodded.

"Hiromi's away on a business trip for the time being, which leaves him on his own to get things done. I think it's about time we let him find his own team, this is far too much for one man." Izuku told her. 

"Alright, I'll keep an eye out." Harumi told him. Izuku put the work aside as he stood up and wiped at the creases in his clothes.

"Well then, I'm guessing this is Aizawa?" Izuku asked. The two nodded and he walked over with an outstretched hand.

"I'm sorry about this morning, as I'm sure you've heard from these two, I've been rather busy lately... Sometimes that tends to ruin my mood." Izuku told the man. Izuku cleared his throat and motioned towards the couch in front of him to take a seat. 

"Ameonna would you mind going to get us something to drink, preferably coffee for me." Izuku told her. He looked towards Aizawa.

"Coffee as well." Aizawa spoke. The woman nodded and headed off to find the kitchen.

"So..., what was it that you wanted me here for?" Aizawa asked him as he took off his mask. He placed it aside and revealed that he was actually wearing the eye patch he'd won underneath. Izuku smiled at the thing.

"That's actually fairly clever. Ah, excuse me. Actually, I wanted you here to discus some things about Izumi. As you've heard, she used to live in America for quite some time. She's not used to some of the norms of Japan, not even knowing who the heroes here are." Izuku told the man. Aizawa nodded at her words.

"Yes I'm aware of that, she didn't even know who All Might was." Aizawa spoke, you could see a slight change in Izuku's eyes for a second before they went back to normal.

"..., He hasn't done anything to her has he?" Izuku asked the man in a bit of worry. The two that stood behind him stiffened at his words. Aizawa gave him a look of confusion.

"Actually, he has been keeping an eye on her. He keeps mentioning that she looks familiar, but when he saw you this morning, he pretty much went into a spiral." Aizawa told him. Izuku huffed and rubbed at his eyes for a moment.

"All Might and I had a run in a while back..., let's just say it was less than pleasant." Izuku told the man. Ameonna came into the room at the perfect time to bring them their coffee, she'd even brought in a full pot along with it, placing it on the coffee table in front of them.

"Actually speaking, we don't have any interest in getting in the way of you heroes, thus why I allowed you to stay among us, but at the same time, that man isn't someone I'd enjoy being around." Izuku told him. Aizawa nodded, he can imagine how that oaf of a man could have insulted him.

"What was it that he did to get the entire organization to dislike him?" Aizawa asked the boy. The two behind him once again stiffened as if he'd asked the wrong question.

Izuku huffed as he took a sip of his coffee. "In truth, it happened even before the business was created, I'd still been living with my mother at the time." Izuku told him, his eyes narrowed as he spoke. It was as if he was remembering some horrid nightmare he'd had.

"All Might isn't exactly the peace maker that everyone believes him to be, at the same time though, he has done a lot of good for the citizens, so I couldn't even dream of getting in his way. In the past however, I was similar to him, in quite a few ways actually. I wanted to be a hero just like pretty much every other kid within Japan. The only problem with that though, was that I was quirkless." Izuku told the man. Aizawa's eyes widened at his words, he'd heard a thing or two about that, but honestly he still had a hard time believing it.

"It turned out that I was a late bloomer though, my quirk required me to be of a certain age in order for it to come along." Izuku told him. Aizawa nodded.

"Pico right? I heard a report about that." Aizawa spoke. Izuku nodded at his words.

"She'd come along and suddenly everything changed, especially me." Izuku told him.