Cringe | Chapter 23

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

"Now then, Hajime dear, I'd like you to configure all of the phones so that they become a key card or an access card of sorts. When they come in contact with our bars, he'll be transported over to the Casino." Shioru told him.

"I'm not some magician Shioru, I can configure them to be an access card of sorts, but they'd only really be used like the cards we're giving out." Izuku told her. Shioru clicked her tongue but accepted. 

"Those that work in the Casino get top priority, drill that into all of the workers, got that." Shioru told him. Izuku huffed but nodded none the less. She was so impatient. Not to mention, they don't even have workers yet. Let alone an actual card to hand out. (Or a bar)

"Anyway, go ahead, pick any machine you'd like. Lucky Draw is a crowd favorite however." Shioru told him. Aizawa raised a brow at that. He looked around for a moment before noticing the large wheel to her side. Of course, lucky draw...

"So, What'cha thinking about getting?" Shioru asked. Izuku knew exactly where this is going.

"Don't go scamming him or anything Shioru, let the man play fairly. He's not me after all." Izuku told her. Shioru grumbled as she looked at him, before agreeing and placing different types of rewards on the machine.

Aizawa didn't exactly know what to choose, he wasn't sure about the whole new ability/quirk thing. Money, that could be useful, but the thought of getting another quirk also interested him for some reason...

The choices one the wheel were..., interesting... Things like daily use things, money, electronics for some unknown reason. Then there were quirks(He thinks, the names were strange.) Aizawa went to pull at the lever to the machine and watched as different rewards passed the winner section. Lucky Draw, it was a reward center that only had two spots that didn't give anything. Meaning it was nearly impossible to land on them. You'd almost always get a reward from the machine, even if it wasn't something you were looking for.

Izuku suddenly realized something. Shioru grinned ear to ear as she'd noticed Izuku realized her plan. Izuku's face lit up like it was on fire and hesitated. He wanted to run away at this point. This was all her damned plan. She told him that he'd end up having to give Kuroi his rewards. Izuku huffed in annoyance and tore another card. A card he honestly had no wish to tare.

A Sealing Kiss. The only card he'd received that would allow him to transfer abilities. Izuku honestly wondered why the man couldn't just pick up a card like he did. In fact, he even looked towards Shioru for a reason. Shioru didn't even bother to look his way. She wasn't about to change her mind. Izuku huffed in annoyance. He really wished he was an old man at this point. So he didn't have to worry about getting the man arrested or something. Whatever, at least the man would think that he's older. Hajime looks like he's in his thirties to fourties after all...

Izuku tore the card and felt a small tingly feeling go throughout his body. That was how he could tell it worked. He huffed in annoyance at the woman's antics. No matter how much he complained to her, she'd never cave.

All three of them waited for the wheel to finish turning. It took longer this time, Shioru probably couldn't make up her mind. As the wheel finally finished turning, a small light shone through the room. "Oh..., that's unexpected." Shioru told them.

"You have quite the luck Kuroi. A portal quirk, Rabbit's hole." Shioru spoke. She slightly chuckled at the name. It was meant for Izuku later on, but the fact that he managed to get it, meant that he had a lot of luck.

Aizawa looked at the woman suspiciously. He didn't feel any different. Maybe through one of those cards he'd seen the taller man tear earlier. As such, Aizawa turned around and noticed a black card fell out from the counter up front.

"I wouldn't even try. You see, this machine here is specifically meant for little Hajime, which means you'll have to get your reward from him." Shioru told him. She bit her lip to keep herself from bursting out laughing at the annoyed look Izuku had given her. Izuku huffed and went over to the counter. This probably wasn't going to be pretty.

Izuku went over and grabbed the card. He tore the thing and immediately felt his body shake. That's not going to be a pretty after effect. Izuku went over to the black clothed man and stood in front of him.

"You want your reward right." Izuku asked, slightly peeved at Shioru. The man looked up skeptically at the man before nodding. Izuku knelt down and swiftly kissed the man. Allowing the power to be transferred to him. Aizawa's eyes widened and he instinctively pushed him away before suddenly his body started to grow weak.

Shioru whistled. "Damn, I thought you'd chicken out, but you didn't even hesitate." Shioru spoke. Izuku wiped at his lips and grimaced. 

"What ever, at least the man got his reward." Izuku told her. He crossed his arms and made his way over to the woman. Shioru just stood in her place and laughed at the man that was now on all fours. He looked like he was in pain. Makes sense, his body's changing to fit the quirk.