Momo's Family Is An Investor | Chapter 91

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

"So what'd the two of you talk about in there?" Harumi asked him.

~Papa just talked about heroes and stuff, kind of boring if you ask me.~ Pico told her. Izuku huffed as he walked.

"We may be in contact with the man later on, so treat him respectfully." Izuku told them. Grey had caught up to them not too long ago, he didn't want to be alone in the building and mistaken for an intruder. 

"You want to work alongside one of the most prestigious people within the hero community? That's kind of disturbing..." Harumi spoke.

"He's the one that brought it up first. He asked if we could inform him of any villain activity. Of course, I quickly warned him that our stance on heroes would change if he were to interfere with us." Izuku told them. Harumi nodded. If Izuku had agreed than it'd probably be a good idea in the long run. Maybe the heroes would calm down a bit if they worked together. That also meant that they'd be left alone on patrol.

"So in a way you've just dragged Nezu into the business?" Grey asked. Harumi hit him upside the head.

"Why do you have to say it like that. They're just partners." Harumi told him. Grey rubbed at where she'd hit him.

"I was just asking..." Grey told her. Izuku shook his head at the two, he looked on as the bell rang and students began walking out of their classrooms. A lot of them seemed on edge as soon as they'd seen them. Of course, he was a pretty big man, so they were probably surprised. On the other hand, he was also surrounded by three security guards and was holding a little girl in his arms, so yeah..., it's probably a strange sight.

He looked around and a smile landed on his face as Izumi peeked her head out of the classroom. Her smile brightened widely as she noticed them.

"Big brother!" She shouted as she ran at him. She jumped at him and he caught her with one arm.

"How many times do I have to tell you to be careful when Pico's in my arms." Izuku scolded her. Izumi simply chuckled as she hugged him tightly. Izuku sighed as he held onto her.

"How was school?" He asked. She chuckled and let go of him. She stood right in front of him with a bright smile.

"It was good! We got to do some hero exercises with All Might again!" Izumi told her. Izuku lightly frowned at the mention of the man's hero name. He smiled once more as he noticed Izumi's excited nature. Pico however, noticed his attitude change and held onto him tighter. 

"Was it nice?" He asked her. She nodded her head quickly. He noticed that a few students had gathered around. He smirked as he noticed a blonde's glare aimed his way. The boy simply frowned even more as he noticed Izuku look at him.

"It was! It wasn't as fun as the first class was, but we still got to spar and use our quirks!" Izumi told him. Izuku nodded. He wasn't quite sure why she liked fighting so much, but he wasn't all that interested in making her upset about it.

"Did you win?" He asked her as he focused back on her. She smiled brightly and nodded quickly. 

"I did, but I was up against Mina-chan this time so it was a bit difficult." She told him. He looked at her in confusion.

"Mina's quirk is a form of acid, and even though I have my quirk, I really like to use the gear that you created for me..., and acid and fire don't go together all that well..." She told him. He laughed at the girl's words.

"Don't laugh at me! I almost started the entire training field on fire!" She told him. A small pout settled on her face as he laughed even more. 

"Izumi-chan who's this?" Some more kids gathered around as they heard the man laughing. They looked him over and each of their eyes widened as they noticed their similarities.

"This is my big brother Izuku!" Izumi told them with a bright smile. Each of them gawked at his large form.

"I thought you guys were twins!" Uraraka nearly shouted. Izumi chuckled and nodded.

"We are, big brother's just a lot bigger now that he's been training. He went through a growth spurt not too long ago." Izumi told them. Each of them looked at each other and back at them in disbelief. There was no way that this large man was only fifteen years old..., not to mention, he was holding a kid...

"So if he's you're brother than..., who's the kid?" Mina asked her. Izumi looked at them in confusion. 

"She's my niece." She told them. They all looked at her in surprise and back towards Izuku and Pico. He sighed and simply nodded. Momo walked forward and greeted Izuku with a smile.

"It's nice to see you again Izuku, how've the two of you been?" She asked them politely. Izuku smiled back.

"Honestly, things have been a little difficult lately. I'm sure you're aware that some of our locations have run into some trouble..." Izuku told her. She nodded, her family is an investor after all.

"I've heard that some heroes have been lurking around because of the sudden widescale opening." She told him. He nodded.

"In fact, recently, some of them have even been causing trouble. We're having a hard time with them..." Izuku told her. Izumi looked between the two in confusion.

"Wait! The two of you work together!" Izumi shouted in surprise. Momo chuckled and nodded.

"My family's an investor in some of the businesses that Izuku runs. I thought you'd of known already." Momo told her. Izumi pouted at being left out of all this.

"We tend to keep Izumi out of the business a bit, we'd rather her focus on heroics instead of worrying about the family." Izuku told her. Momo 'oh'd' then nodded.

"So what brings you here today?" Momo asked as she smiled at Izumi's pouting face. 

"I figured I'd meet with Nezu and have a small talk before coming to grab Izumi. I was originally going to take her out of class early, but she tends to get upset at that." Izuku told her. Izumi looked at him in confusion. He rarely did that unless he gets bored.

"You get upset when taken out of class? I didn't think that was possible." Mina chipped in. Izuku looked at the pink alien-like girl. He looked her over and smiled as she looked at him curiously. 

"I'm guessing this is Mina?" He asked. Izumi nodded. She looked confused for a moment.

"I heard that Izumi almost set the school on fire while fighting against you." Izuku chuckled. Mina choked and stared at Izumi.

"You told him that!" Mina shouted in embarrassment. To be fair, it was mostly her fault because she'd splashed her acid on her weird ribbon. Izumi laughed at her embarrassed expression, which left Izuku confused.

"That only happened because Mina threw her acid at me." Izumi told him. He chuckled and nodded.

~Papa! Can we leave now! Pico wants ice cream.~ Pico spoke. She wasn't interested in all the banter. Izuku chuckled and nodded.

"It was nice meeting you guys. Oh yeah, Bakugou, if you keep staring at me like that, I'm going to get the wrong idea." Izuku spoke as he waved the rest of the students goodbye. Each of them looked at Bakugou with wide eyes and the boy's face lit up like a fire cracker.