White and Black In Endeavor's Territory? | Chapter 55

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

Izuku was silent in the car, he honestly wasn't in the best mood and everyone in the car knew that. Only Pico could bring him the slightest amount of happiness at this point, however he wasn't allowed that either. After he returned home, he was going to end up immediately on patrol because both Shioru and Rose want him looking for people. He could only pinch at the bridge of his nose and internally cuss out his life.

He's glad that he has powers and all, but this was far more work then he'd realized he'd be put through. Maybe he bit off more then he could chew, but at this point it's not like he can just rewind time, nor would Shioru allow such a thing even if he could.

He shook his head and focused his attention out the window. The world was colorful and bright, while he was living in the dark and simply trying to stay alive. Building an underground business was far from black and white that's for sure.

-

The car pulled up to the house and parked. Ameonna got out and began to open their doors, Izuku got out while she got the two girls out. He walked into the house and walked into the living room. Harumi was already dressed, her face was similar to his own, they'd only just healed and they're already being sent out, and on top of that it was still light out. They never worked during the day, far too many heroes worked at this time, though Shioru wanted them to be caught by the internet for some reason. 

He shook his head and met with her, he talked about their next move, both deciding that it would be better to stick together so they didn't end up getting caught while alone. Izuku went up and grabbed his uniform, finally turning into gray and meeting her back in the living room. It was going to be a long day, one that both he and Harumi weren't looking forward to.

He also decided on sending a quick message to Aizawa, a simple note that he and Harumi were going out during the day instead of their usual patrol hours. Now all that was left, was the long awaited teleportation of his dear partner in crime. They weren't going to their normal place, instead Shioru wants them in another city, an unfamiliar territory that he wasn't entirely pleased on intervening with.

Not only that, Endeavor's agency was over there, he and Harumi were lucky to have only run into him once in their usual patrol parts simply because he doesn't usually work over there, apparently he was called in specifically because of them. Now they were going into his territory, messing with a Hero as formidable as Endeavor wasn't exactly on his to do list, though it was an enjoyable thought to at least mess up the man's day.

He sighed and looked at his phone, they were teleported as soon as he even got to his home screen, Shioru was far too busy to bother listening to his complaints. They landed on the roof of a building, they're masks already covering their faces. The bright sky did little to hide their masks. Harumi's especially, her being known as the Shadow may end up changing now that she's out in broad daylight. 

A call came across his phone, almost at the worst time too. They were on the top of a building in broad daylight, they got lucky though since they seemed to be at the top of a skyscraper. He huffed and answered the call. 

"The hell do you mean you're out there right now, it's still light out, don't you and black work at night." The man asked him, his voice sounded calm but you could hear a bit of urgency behind it. Izuku huffed into the phone, his voice coming across quite rough.

"Shioru had plans, not only that another one of the Masters came to Japan, that woman is a bit different, yet she's almost as strict and demanding as Shioru..." Izuku told the man as he adjusted his mask. Aizawa listened in closely at the mention of another one of the Masters.

"Another one? How big is this damn Casino business anyway." Aizawa asked. Izuku huffed into the phone and looked around.

"Forget about that for now, we're not in our usual area, Shioru sent us to Endeavor's territory so if you see me across the news I'll probably be dead by then." He told the hero before finally hanging up. He could hear a small gasp right before he hung up the phone, afterwards he'd placed it on silent mode immediately so he didn't have to listen to the assault of calls that would surely come along afterwards.

"Well then white, should we get going?" Harumi questioned. The frown of her mask ever more abundant in the light. He smiled behind his own.

"Might as well, just in case we get in trouble, you know very well I can get out of it, but if you get in trouble I expect you to ditch me you got that." He told her as he fixed the tie of his suit and placed his phone back into his pocket. The woman smirked and nodded.

"Please, as if I'd end up getting caught. Besides my sister is still alive, if I were to die before her, I don't think she'd ever forgive me." Harumi told him as she stood at his side. The two looked towards the streets, looking around for any area they could get to work.

"Now then, where on earth are we supposed to deliver these little cards of ours." Harumi spoke as she inspected the black card. Their business name sitting on the back of the card and showing off who exactly they work for. "It'll be hard finding the right people to hand these out to."

Izuku sighed and nodded along with her words. "It's not like it's any thing new though, only this time even Rose is expecting customers, she doesn't even care how evil or how good they are, just as long as they keep the Casino a secret. I wonder why Shioru has such a preference for bad guys." Izuku spoke out loud. He sat on the edge of the building and looked around. 

"Well it doesn't really matter, I'm sure the two have a plan for them just as we have a plan to deal with the true evil right?" Harumi asked him. Izuku nodded.

"Though I feel like we haven't made much of any progress dealing with our own area, its a bit of a pity that we were sent somewhere else." Izuku told her. She nodded. "Well whatever, for now why don't we just go and look around." 

Izuku jumped from the building, his gloves making him fall slowly, he ran across the edge of the building and finally jumped to the ground below. Harumi met him at the bottom, the buildings creating the perfect shade for her shadows to take effect.