Chapter 5

💖CHAPTER 5 💖

it's the day after prom night… 

Magnus :what the hell he is thinking, he hasn't talked with me since yesterday and he is replying to my texts for formality and most of all last night at prom… not to mention he is hot in all black and that Jonas navy blue  tux matches perfectly with Alec's..they both are the highlight of the night… I am not jealous.. Am I??? No magnus you are not jealous, you are just curious to know what happened to alec and what happening between them .. 

He talked to himself and walked  to the cafeteria, "hey Maryse!!" he said 

Maryse:Hey sweetheart!!! Looks upset? (she handed a chocolate milkshake) 

Magnus :where is your tall man?? (he asked looking around) 

Maryse : Are you asking me?? You both are always stuck together like a sandwich.. What happened to you two? … (she teased) 

Magnus :Haa. Correct, a sandwich because there is someone who separated us like a middle stuff.. (he said gulping it all in the single sip) 

Maryse :someone looks angry or may be jealous… (she teased again) 

Magnus :I don't get jealous?? Why should I?? (he said throwing the cup in a bin…) 

Maryse :If you say so!! (she smirked) 

Magnus :Okay let's get to the point Mom.. where is Alexander?? (he asked again) 

Maryse :Okay now I can answer your question… keep calling me mom… your friend call enemy is in the kitchen… (she gave a a pause) with Jonas ( she giggled) 

Magnus :bitch *****(he hissed between his teeths) 

Maryse : language!! (she rolled her eyes) 

Magnus :sorry!!! Mmmm.... Jonas?? What is he doing here?? (leaned close to Maryse) 

Maryse leaned to the same level.. 

Maryse :I don't know!!! Magnus alec is behaving strangely nowadays, he is daydreaming, smiling more often, checking his attire all The time , looking at himself in a mirror and most of all he is not shy like before.. I think my son is in love.. (she said it like a secret) Jonas looks cute though… (she winked) 

Magnus clenched his jaw and grinded his teeth 

Magnus :You think he is cute ??? (he asked and faked his smile but he was fuming inside) excess me!!! (he walks towards the kitchen) 

Maryse :Are you sure you are okay sweetheart?? (she asked again) 

Magnus :yeah positive!! (he smiled 

And when he make sure he crossed over from  Maryse gaze he ran towards the kitchen in hurry burry) 

Meanwhile alec behind the door 

Alec :no!! Not like that… easy , just a little… not much.. God Don't shake!!! Why are you so nervous?? Let me handle it!! 

Magnus :handle it??? (he open the door wide making both of them jump a little) 

Magnus saw Alec teaching how to make mocaccino (Caffè mocha or coffee latte)... 

Alec :jezzz!!!! can't you knock the door?? (he asked cleaning the table which is covered by latte) 

Magnus :seriously?? (he walked towards them) We need to talk…. Jonas can you give us a minute (he stood in between them facing alec ) 

Jonas :no!! I am learning how to make mocha…. (he said and Magnus closed his eyes in frustration most probably not to hit him in face)