Ch 16

💖CHAPTER 16 💖

( AT PRESENT) 

" Cami !!!!!!! " he shouted loudly in his sleep . He woke up all cold and whipped his face with his hand and saw the RING shining in his finger . Then he realizes he is in his loft with that same bitch ... he looked at the clock .. It's 3.30am ... 

He took a deep breath and walked towards the bathroom by pulling his cozy blanket out of his body.. He stood there in front of the washbin mirror by supporting his hands on it… he looked at his own terrified face.. And then his ring…every time he sees that ring it's bothering him…he can't even wear it like some kind of jewel, he tries to remove that ring in anger but it's not getting off.. It locked in his ring fingers perfectly… he growled in anger by flapping his hand… 

He splashed water on his face again and again… the mirror in front of him went  foggy, when he wiped away the mirror with his hand… all he remembered was his dad's words… 

***

After Cami's death.. Magnus flies over to Florida in less than  2 days… cami's father was doing some business in Newyork but after cami, he is not willing to continue here…. Cody joins Magnus too.. Since then they both live with cami's parents… Mr. Belcourt came to know about the relationship between Cami and Cody.. And what happens in magnus life because of them.. Mr. Belcourt tried to talk to Magnus about alec, so many times… but Magnus wasn't ready to hear it.. Every Time they start the conversation about alec.. Magnus ends up like "if you don't like me staying here with you, then I am leaving.. I don't like to talk about him" this is the constant answer Mr. Belcourt receives from Magnus every time.. He even try to put some sense on Magnus's head… because that's cami's last wish 

Mr. Belcourt :magnus!!! Would you take it easy when you saw Alec with someone else on bed literally half conscious..?? 

Magnus smirked sarcastically…. "I would at least listen to him," he said sternly, while getting ready for his work… 

Mr. Belcourt :You are not in the right mind to explain him and he is not in the right mind to listen… too much love might be a problem sometime .. You can't take a single betrayal from that one person ("I didn't betray anyone!!!!".. Magnus stammered in anger, but he apologized soon once he realized whom he was shouting at) ..magnus!!! Love is dangerous when it becomes more  possessive.. It kind of feels like the other person is only for us, we hate sharing them with others not even for jokes and not even as friends…. Try to understand from his side.  

Magnus :I understand dad…that's why I went to him the next morning!!! And he said.. (he looked away swallowing his pain and tears) 

Mr.Belcourt :I know everything.. Cami said everything, What I am saying is.. If he came around again..just give him a chance…everyone deserves a second chance.. Life is too short to be stubborn all the time (he said and end the conversation for first and last) 

Magnus understands Mr.Belcourt, he is trying to make everything right.. And that's what Cami Wants but his pain takes him over every time he hears that one name…. "Alec"... 

3 years went pleasantly, that doesn't mean they overcame Cami's loss .. Lots of presumably mourning, heartbreaking memories and miserable pain haunting everyone… only magnus knows how much Cody is affected, he is working in the office next to magnus hospital.they both were there for each other and they both had a habit of visiting cami's grave every day, (after funeral ceremony cami's body brought Back to florida through private jet ,) that gives them peace.. They share some funny memories they had with cami… Cody's face lightens up whenever they talk about cami, whenever magnus talks about their childhood .. Because Cami is Cody's first love…. They both blend well with Belcourt and family, they get a feeling like a home… Magnus and Cody just became their adopted son…