Chapter 57

💜💜Chapter 57 💜💜

Magnus' hands were roaming all over on Alec's body. He snapped his eyes open when he felt a little uneven surface on Alec's arms.. He saw that the waterproof adhesive cover was still there, over the dressing, he chuckled and pulled it gently… Alec frowns in sleep because that adhesive cover is plugging his tiny hair on the skin .."human panda ''Magnus said, kissing his chest hair… 

Magnus looks at the clock; it's around 11. 15pm so rubbed his still sleepy eyes and saw Alec's face, who was sleeping peacefully with a little audible snore, only magnus could hear that. Magnus was still lying on top of alec… 

"alec!!!" he called for him… but alec didn't move an inch…" aleccccccccc!!!" he whispered and bit his nose gently.. But instead of opening his eyes Alec rubbed his nose in sleep, like waving the mosquitoes away and continued his sleep… Magnus shook his head by twisting his lips and tilted his head on the side… he leaned down to Alec's shoulder and took a part of flesh  in his mouth gently which slid on his mouth like butter .. He bites his shoulder a little harder… 

"arghhh " Alec woke up with a groan. He took his hand full of magnus hair , he pulled it and rotated it in anger … "monkey" magnus yelled on biting again… he didn't know where he bit .. But he bites somewhere sensitive around head and neck.. 

"asshole.. Asshole '' Alec yelled and bit his chin, until he heard a satisfying groan from magnus…alec bite was little harder than Magnus's… magnus slapped his arms repeatedly(the free one not the injured one) while rubbing his chin … alec stopped him and locked him by bending his hands Behind… 

" You are an idiot!!! "Magnus mentioned every word with a gap and stated it clearly  , struggling to get off of Alec but Alec was holding him tight…

" you are right… but why?? "Alec asked a little louder  when he felt another bite on his neck.. 

" Because you haven't eaten anything,I made you dinner. It's around 11.30 so I wake you up twice, gently…gently you hear me??.. You are in deep sleep, so I want to try something romantic and you turn it into a pillow fight, Bitch "he cursed and tried to take a bite again but Alec pulled him up and pressed his lips on him …. 

Magnus breathed in between kissing, Alec chuckled and moved his lips for which Magnus responded with a smile and slapped his shoulder  playfully without breaking the kiss.. Alec pulled Magnus closer by his neck… Magnus moaned when he felt Alec's tongue was forcing inside his mouth.. But Magnus took the chance and entered Alec's mouth, Alec chuckled on knowing what Magnus was doing.. He gave up and let him explore every corner of his mouth.… After a minute of sharing, a satisfying kiss… Magnus lifted himself up from Alec; they both felt that resistance in their body.. It's literally got glued… 

"hmmm… i will get you some food… lay back and relax " magnus said on breaking the kiss.. Alec nodded with a smile.. 

"are you okay??" he reassured by kissing Alec's forehead gently.. "I am good" he said and smiled at magnus….Magnus stood on his feet and took his shorts from the cupboard walking all the way naked .. Alec saw him wiggling his hips intentionally.. "God!! don't do that!!" Alec said grinning on looking  at Magnus's ass.. 

"Is this thing distracting???" he asked, wiggling it again  in a teasing way and pulling his trousers upwards to his waistline.. "nope… it is attention- grabber" alec said with a smirk… 

Magnus :I am honoured(he said imitating like taking a bow, for which Alec squeezes his ass playfully) 

Magnus smiled and  ran to the doorway but stopped when he saw Alec struggling to straighten up.. He rolled his eyes..