Chapter 60

💜💜Chapter 60 💜💜

"What are you guys watching??" Alec entered by patting Leo's shoulder… Persley and Leo startled for a second. 

"jezzzz!!! You scared us I thought it's our chief "Leo said, turning  off his phone and putting it back in his pocket.. 

"nah.. Nah… give that to me…what are you guys watching that seriously?? Because I have been calling your name literally 5 times to give a sample for a blood test routine and you guys were watching something more Interesting than that…"Alec said and tried to take Leo's phone.. After a minute of struggle, Leo raised his hand and let him take  his phone… 

Persley :it's nothing… (he leaned down to whisper a secret ) it's a… ummmm…. Kinda hot video… (he said with a smirk which makes alec looked at them curiously ) 

Alec's  eyes widened on opening Leo's phone.. He swallowed a single gulp a bit harder… 

"a lap dance??" Alec asked without taking his eyes from the phone .. 

Leo :yes.. Me and John, we went to the gay  club last night… and guess what, the lap dance was amazing… so i took a video to show that to persley … you should take magnus one day to that club.. (he said and alec handed his phone back to him by shaking his head as no ) 

Persley :why lieutenant?? (he asked in shock) 

Alec :no thanks, I am not much interested in this stuff and neither Magnus (he said and walked outside with a smiling  face) 

Persley :your loss… (he said with a pouting face ) 

Alec went outside to the truck and leaned on it… he took his phone and checked on leo and persley, he quickly went to magnus chats… 

MEANWHILE MAGNUS :

"Is everything ready??" Deva asked while getting out of the cabin… 

Anna :Yes, everything is there, and emergency c-section equipment is also ready…. (Anna said taking the gloves and masks for her and Magnus) 

Deva :magnus join us (she called for magnus who was coming out from the x ray room) 

Magnus nodded and  joined them on the way… his phone pings all of sudden… deva turned around and stared at magnus.. Magnus looked at her without even blinking and his whole body freezed… which made Deva smirk at the view but she held onto it… 

Deva: don't keep your face like that.…. Please answer it quickly and get back to work… I don't want anyone to bring your phones inside the Operation theater… (she said sternly and left) 

Magnus rolled his eyes which made Anna giggles… "you and deva have a wavelength" Anna giggled again… 

Magnus :yeah fighting wavelength!! (he said and opened the texts) 

Alec's text : I want Lap Dance tonight…. (☑️) 

On reading the text magnus hit his forehead twice gently using the same phone… he don't know whether to laugh or to bite alec 

Anna :What happened??? (she asked confusingly) 

Magnus :nothing… you go inside i will be there In a minute..(he said still Looking at his phone) 

Anna:yep.. Don't take too much time… (she said and walked away , not before peeping her head and reading the texts  …she closed her mouth and  laughed on the way….) 

Magnus :shut up Anna!!! (he said back by closing his eyes ) 

Anna :it's like "one chicken pasta parcel up".... "one lap dance parcel up" (she laughed and imitated, magnus hit her shoulder playfully, she laughed again and ran inside the ward)