Chapter 54

💜💜Chapter 54 💜💜

"alec!!!!Are you still heating that thing??" he shouted from the bedroom. Still lying on the bed tapping his tummy .. 

"coming, coming… ''Alec said while entering the bedroom with a box of pizza and 2 cans of Coke… 

"Did you just reheat it???" Magnus asked immiating in his hands , while looking at Alec, he tried to sit properly but hissed between his teeth and leaned back on the headboard of the bed in a slanted way .. 

"I ordered this for you in the evening itself .. But when you showed up, you brought a grumpy fighting face with you… as a result of the fight .. My man can't sit properly ''Alec chuckled and gestured magnus to hug him so he could pull him up to help him sit straight .. Magnus bit his chin playfully and hugged him tight… Alec pulled him a little, to straighten up and made him lean properly on the headboard.. He placed a pillow between Magnus' back and the headboard, Magnus's hummed in that comfy.. 

"thanks!!" Magnus said, pecking Alec's lips… Alec smiled back on returning the pecks …"I promise I will do the same if I break your back" Magnus added and received a hit on the back of his head… he opened the box hungrily and took a slice impatiently… 

Alec :eat slowly, no one's gonna steal yours… (he said and looked magnus who was busy stuffing that whole piece in single take, mouthful , alec laughed and shook his head not before whipping corner of Magnus's lips which have a left over cheese , he took one slice for him and started to eat.. Both are hungry. They want to talk but kinda like" food first"…) 

Magnus :So how was  your work ??? (he asked while munching the remaining in that one  piece leaving the corner crust untouched… he was about to  throw that on the box…) 

Alec :hmmm. Give that to me.. Don't waste it (Alec said and took that crust which Magnus  left untouched … it's always like this.. Magnus leaves the crust part and Alec eats it without any hesitation, not  wasting it.. It's their thing and something from the past.. Magnus smiled on remembering about those days) 

Alec saw Magnus smiling face.. "what??" he asked … Magnus shook his head as if nothing…"how is your work??" he asked again.. 

Alec :Hoo.. You asked!!!! Yes it's a bit difficult traveling to that hill station. Everyone is fine.. A group of teens taking a trip and it ended like that.. Poor them (alec said while drinking the coke)

"aren't you scared of the hits??" Magnus asked curiously … 

"I saw things scarier than height, in my past…" Alec said…. Magnus frowned in return.. Alec shook his head by waving His hands in the air.. "I didn't mean us!!!!! It's something before I meet you ''Alec said to make it clear… 

Magnus :I know (he said with a painful smile) 

Alec :how? I mean what you know ? (he asked confusingly.. Magnus could feel that nervousness in his voice) 

Magnus :relax… (he pulled Alec closer and kissed his lips to calm him)you were drunk the other day… and (magus couldn't continue because alec interrupted him..) 

Alec : and I spilled everything… (Alec said and looked down, his face showed real regretness…) Magnus nodded with a loving smile.. 

Alec :Magnus I am… (this time he couldn't complete) Magnus placed his index finger in Alec's lips… 

Magnus :if you don't feel like then you don't have to talk about it.. You already spilled enough… I can't erase your past but I promise I will give you a happy future  (he said while rubbing his thumb on Alec's hand.. Alec felt both stupid and loved at the same time… he chuckled and looked at magnus.. Who gave a flying kiss in the air…)