Chapter 38

💖Chapter 38💖

 When Magnus came downstairs he saw Pietro's parents talking to their attorney and Mike…

"Son of b***" he mumbled, he really wanted to break Mike's nose but he had more important things to do right now.. 

He ran to Pietro's room.. There is a nurse standing outside room No. 7..

"Move "magnus Said in a rush 

" Sir, you are not allowed to go inside!! "she said and blocked his way.. 

" did Mike ask you to say that? "he asked in anger… 

" Yes sir. I am sorry.. But you are not allowed to get in, "she said sternly.. 

" I never hit a woman before .."he said like a warning.. That nurse gulped hard and moved on her sides .. 

Magnus took a chance and rushed into the room.." hey Dr. magnus "Pietro said with an innocent smile.. This kid didn't know what was happening outside… 

Magnus :hey!!! Didn't your parents come inside to see you? (he asked taking Pietro's file) 

Pietro :no.. Can't you see I am happy.. I am alone since you left… (he said with a kind smile) 

Magnus :Okay listen… a person who doesn't Like alec was planning against him.. He said you are in a serious situation and he put the blame on Alec, saying that your joints get dislocated because of mishandling by alec… his name is Dr. Mike… he is gonna turn the whole situation   into Alec's fault which may ruin his career…

Pietro :But you said it's just a mild contusion or something like that!! (he pointed at his arms sling) 

Magnus :exactly it is…. Mike is playing with Alec's career… so if they come and ask you.. Tell the truth.. I will handle the rest.. (he said and rushed out at the same speed.. But he came back) hey!!! Who is  your physician…??? (he asked to reassure) 

Pietro :you!! (he shrugged) 

Magnus :perfect… hold that..(he said and ran to the waiting room but it's too late.. They already started their car.. He ran to the exit door by grabbing his mobile and wallet .. Mike saw him and tried to stop him…) 

Mike :Dr. Magnus!!!! Where the hell you think you are going??? (he shouted) 

Magnus : Wait, I will come for you!!!

Mike :you can't help him (he chuckled) 

Magnus :I know how to turn the table(he said and ran to the parking lot…like Mike planned Magnus's car was stuck in the middle of a parking lot … he can't move his car an inch right or left and front or back… it got blocked by other cars…) 

"Shit "he shut the door angrily… he ran to the roadside to get a cab. But there was none.he was running on the way to find some cab..a girl around 20, looks like a bike racer… with a serpent tattoo on her arms came really fast in the direction… 

Magnus stopped her by raising his hands… that girl stopped and took a look by removing her helmet.. 

"Can you drop Me in the NY fire station??? Please" he asked nervously… 

That girl :sure.. But (she couldn't finish. Magnus sat on the back seat of the bike making himself comfortable…) if you are in an emergency, you know you can call the fireteam, they will be here in no time !!! (she said.. Obviously magnus is not in right mind to enjoy sarcasm or replies) 

Magnus :arghhh(he grunted but he calmed himself) yes.. I know that.. What's your name?? (he asked) 

"Ivana "she replied..