Chapter 61

💜💜Chapter 61 💜💜

"get in" magnus said while opening the other side of the car door… alec shook his head as no… 

"We are going by bike.. " he protested.. Magnus knows Alec is a little stubborn when it comes to his dignity… 

"I get it, you want to take me to your home in your vehicle…but look at the weather… " Magnus continued but Alec threw a death glare at Magnus …

 "our home and it's our vehicle" alec said sternly, pointing at the bike… magnus breathed out because he knew he couldn't win this argument … 

"fine!!Let's go!" Magnus said , he didn't want to argue, so he took the helmet and stood there next to the bike seat still looking at the bike not facing  alec… 

Alec rolled his eyes and pulled Magnus closer by his collar … "say, what you want to say" he said  politely … 

"No, we are getting late.. Let's go!"  Magnus said and got ready to get on the bike… but Alec stopped him by holding his wrist… "if I said I want this relationship forever then I mean it. I need us to communicate "Alec said and Magnus looked at him annoyingly.. Alec looked at him by tilting his head . 

Magnus :Are you psychopath or what?? I was about to say something, you shut my mouth and now you want me to talk..?? (magnus asked still keeping his  face grumpy enough to melt alec ) 

Alec :What is that "something" ?(he asked with a chuckle) 

Magnus :It's getting cold, we don't know when we will get back, tomorrow we both have to go to work.  it's better we don't catch a cold so i thought to suggest, we go by car.. Park your mark here… we  can take your bike tomorrow morning.. nothing else.. (he said and breathed) 

Alec :okay… (he said simply, looking at Magnus who was staring at him in disbelief) 

Alec parked his bike in the parking lot and walked towards Magnus's car… 

Magnus didn't say a word.. He was still staring at Alec who was smirking at him .. Magnus got inside the car and Alec sat next to him with a smiling face... 

Halfway to Lightwood's home …they both didn't say anything, just the sound of wind and the jazz music playing in the car was audible… Alec looked at Magnus then and now.. Magnus was too focused on the road..Alec reduced the volume of the music… 

Alec :don't want to talk about anything..?? Fed up already?? (he asked sarcastically) 

Magnus :holding myself, not to kill you right now…. (he said still looking at the side mirror and road which makes alec chuckles ) 

Alec :I am sorry.. But I don't want to take any of the bane's property as granted… (he said pointing at the car) 

Magnus :Excuse me mister ??? This is my car.. I bought it from my hard work and  with my own earning … (he mocked back) 

Alec :you should said that in first place (he said smiling proudly on looking at magnus) 

Magnus :Hoo. Then what about me? .. I am bane's property too (he said pointing at  himself on his chest, with a smile.and alec shook his head immediately) 

Alec :nope!!! The day I signed as your husband. You are mine… I own the copyrights since that day… (he said with a smile and took that pointed finger away from magnus chest and placed it on his own) 

Magnus didn't say a word, he looked at alec with a stupid smile tugged In his face… alec gave a flying kiss.. For which Magnus pulled him closer and kissed him on his lips harshly… Alec pushed him away when he felt Magnus's hard bite on his lips .