Chapter 8

💝CHAPTER 8 💝

Magnus woke up from his sleep when he heard the scattering sound... It's around midnight, he saw the moon shining bright through his window and his gaze shifted from the moon to his floor.. There he saw broken glasses on the floor which is from his window… he realized someone broke the window using a little stone.. he quickly ran to the window and saw Alec, who is standing down in their garden waving at him to open the door.. 

Magnus signaled that his dad is still awake, he is drinking with his friends downstairs(he mimming everything like opening a bottle and drinking fully and then darting his tongue out through the corner of his mouth) … Alec laughed at Magnus' way of expressing his dad.. He looks grumpy when he does that.. Alec raised his hands to wait.. He looked around and claimed the pipeline of the building.. Thank God that's a steel rod.. So it can bear some  weight.. Magnus' eyes widened on seeing that…" ARE YOU INSANE !!!" he shouted.. Making Alec startled.. Alec looked at him with anger… "shhh…" . Alec said and  put his index finger in his own lips asking Magnus to mute his voice… 

Magnus is still Looking at him in horror, how the hell does he use one hand in mouth and hang on the other  hand on a pipeline casually? jezz!!! …he is a human monkey… his mouth was open like he saw some ghost.. Alec Claim on the tile and hold the gutter on the top , magnus saw him with total horror, magnus  was sweating and Alec was all fresh in the night breeze.. He moved towards to magnus  room window by moving little by little, inch by inch , on the tile roof, by holding the gutter tightly .. He slid down when he was a little close but Magnus  took him by his t-shirt.. "son of b***" Magnus said and held his back.. Alec laughed breathlessly and held the unbroken casement window… magnus pulled him in with a single pull .. He dragged him into his room, He fell on the floor along with Alec on his top… magnus whined in pain, Alec was laughing non stop… magnus looked at him by holding his hips…

"buffalo..get up"Magnus said and pushed him away… Alec pecked his nose and stood on his feet. He offered his hand but Magnus slapped it away… Alec leaned and took Magnus' arms.. He lifted him from the floor.. Magnus cursed him in indistinct languages.. Making Alec laugh even louder… 

Magnus :What are you doing here?? And when did you start working in the circus ? (he asked while sitting on the bed by leaning himself on the headboard..) 

Alec laughed and sat next to him… he took Magnus hands and intertwined them..Magnus looked at him in surprise, Alec smiled and rubbed his thumb on the back of  Magnus' hand  … 

Magnus raised his eyebrows because Alec wasn't this romantic, he did but not this time like breaking the window, Climbing the pipeline . "Are you possessed by a ghost or something? .. You look…." (He trailed off.. Making Alec chuckle) 

Alec : Magnus!!! (he pressed his thumb at some spot like massage) I am sorry…(Magnus looked at him confusingly) since you left the house I can't concentrate on anything and I  can't think about anything except you… I can't sleep.. I tried but I can't.. So i came to see you.. (he said apologetically) 

Magnus :hey!!! Nothing happened to ask sorry and all … I am fine.. I was Sleeping actually… until you break that window.. (he pointed at the window, Alec bit his tongue in order of regret ) 

Alec :I am sorry for  that… I texted you so many times and I called you too, but you didn't respond… so i thought you were mad at me.. 

Magnus :my phone is in silent.. You know I will put that shit in silent before sleep.. (he said pulling his hand closer ) 

Alec :i know… but it's… (he looked at magnus nervously) magnus!!  I want that too.. (he said looking straight into magnus eyes) 

Magnus : I know alec but  It's just the heat of the moment.. The thought of you leaving me for days makes me lose my control.. I should apologize for forcing you….