Chapter 85

💜💜Chapter 85 💜💜

Magnus walked step by step to the doorway….as much as his leg was killing him, the way he took it out on alec made him feel guilty… He took a deep breath before opening the door…

When he slowly opened the door, he heard a  vessel washing sound from the kitchen… he breathed out and took a minute to gain his courage… 

On the other hand, Alec could hear that something was  dropping on the floor, probably Magnus's shoes… he  smiled to himself but was not sure whether the other person was okay or still moody.. 

Alec ignored it and continued with his cooking, he is tired as fuck too but he wants to prepare something for his hangry bird to eat…. He somehow knew Magnus might not be able to feed himself anything… 

On smashing the potato he senses Magnus coming inside the kitchen silently .. He took a quick look and realized how sorry the other person was.. But Alec didn't want to say anything… "hey" magnus said … it's barely audible… 

Alec : hey (he said and gave a quick Look again, then he continued with his work) 

He heard Magnus clearing his throat a little, probably to get his attention… but Alec was busy toasting something… which smells nothing but delicious.. 

Magnus : alec!! I am sorry.. (he said apologetically) 

Alec : for??? (he asked without looking up) 

Magnus : I understand that you are upset but I didn't mean to take it out on you.. I am so stupid I am sorry (he said apologetically, alec stir the stew and taste to check the salt and ingredients) 

Alec :hmmm.. (he hummed without looking at Magnus and he knew Magnus standing there all broken and he was repeatedly kneading his fingers and squeezing his own hands.. Alec shifted his gaze from magnus hands to his face) 

Magnus : say something!! (he said swallowing hard) 

Alec : Go and take a shower… and get back soon.. I am hungry.. Dinner is ready to serve (he said, while continuing  with his cooking) 

Magnus stood there for a minute and walked out thinking how he is gonna make it right… he was too frustrated not because of the whole day's work.. The work tension was gone the moment he came back to his home but the thing bothering him is Alec's silence.. 

He went to the bathroom, took a quick shower and wore his sweatpants. He sat on the corner of the bed while lazily drying his hair with a towel  and thinking deeply about how to apologize.. Alec opened the bedroom door slowly and saw Magnus was only in his pants and lost in thought.. 

He knocks the door which makes Magnus turn around,"aren't you hungry??" Alec asked casually.. 

Magnus : yeah!! (he said and faked his smile, once Alec nodded and left, he went back to his upset mode..) 

Magnus went to the living room and saw Alec arranged two plates of dinner with wine on the side… the toast, mashed potatoes and stew in the bowl smelled good.. He sat on the chair and Alec sat on the chair next to him which maintains a notable distance… Magnus looked at Alec, expecting him to talk or say something but the weather on the other side wasn't better.. This silent treatment was killing him 

Alec started to eat his dinner and Magnus just played with his fork and spatula… he gazed at alec then and now… Alec only straightened up when he needed to drink water or wine… Magnus was trying to communicate but the other person wasn't looking at him… Magnus couldn't eat anything anymore…