Chapter 7

💝CHAPTER 7 💝

Magnus: "Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Alecccccccccccccc…." (he entered into the house while singing alec name in a rhythm, and most embarrassing thing is he is lifting his t-shirt upto his chest but unfortunately he is shocked when he saw izzy, clary, cat,  jace, Raphael, ragnar and Simon, half of them sitting on the floor and half on  the couch … izzy laughed out loud and sprayed the water from her mouth while seeing magnus like that, with his specs set cross on his face in the half way of his nose … alec ran towards Magnus from nowhere to pull his t-shirt down and adjusted his specs ) 

Alec :stupid!!!!are  Giving free show??? (he asked angrily) 

Magnus :I thought we were having (before he could finish alec closed his mouth)mmmm… mmmm… (he tried to pull his hands down) 

"Wait what??? "Izzy laughed and  ran towards them… Alec pulled Magnus behind him… 

Izzy :Hey, it's not fair.. Let him complete (she tried to remove alec hands from magnus mouth .. But she failed…) 

Alec looked at him annoyingly … Magnus could say that Alec's look is stroppy… 

Magnus :hey!! That's what I thought when you asked me to come to your home, you sound so happy and enthusiastic … (he said disappointedly with a pout) 

Alec couldn't help but kiss his pouting lips..he smiled while looking at Magnus' face… he Leaned forward and whispered "patience idiot " he said  and pecked his lips… 

Magnus :if you say so!!( He said and jumped in the center of the Gang.. Making Alec shake his head with a smile) okay why are we gathered here..? (he asked ignoring alec gaze) 

Izzy :your boy is going out of the city for interview …(she said indirectly) 

Magnus looked at Alec confusingly yet shockingly . 

Alec smiled wide and sat next to him.. By pulling him close by his sides.... 

Magnus :What interview ? Where are you going…?? (he asked still confusingly) 

Alec:That's a secret or maybe a surprise…. I will come back in less than a month… I am going via our school, and I got a  scholarship too…I have sent an application for it… 

Magnus doesn't know what he is talking about and what to say in return but one thing is sure, he can't live this long without alec… but on seeing  that precious smile on alec's face, like he achieved something which  makes him smile too… he nodded without saying a word.. 

Alec could understand Magnus' hurted face … he doesn't want to hurt him or see his lifeless face… his magnus is full of life all the time, no matter how hurt he is.. But this is the first time he is expressing it… 

Alec :hey?? Wish me luck!! (he asked magnus , magnus faked his smile, he was about to say something.. But they were interrupted by doorbell) 

Cat :I think it's our pizza (she rushed towards the door and came back carrying  half a dozen boxes till her eye limit… everyone laughed at her but alec could see magnus zoned out) 

Alec pulled Magnus a little closer and crushed him with his arms which  Make him smile but it's a weak smile.. 

Raphael :So it's Alec's treat today… we are gonna miss you buddy.. (he said and raised his coke tin ) 

Everyone cheered up along with him… magnus raised his hand for formality with the same miserable smile … 

Everyone was busy talking about alec and other stuff but no one knows where alec is going and what interview it is, alec promised them that he will tell everything if he succeeds …