Chapter 77

💜💜Chapter 77💜💜

As the night went calming outside, the way they were sharing their love reflected the same softness like a night breeze caressing the skin… their lips weren't taking any break . Magnus smiled through the kiss and he pulled away with a smile.. Alec couldn't get enough so he chased Magnus' lips but Magnus pressed his lips on Alec's forehead which made alec close his eyes, without breaking the contact with the skin , he slid down to alec's template and pressed his lips and gave  a peck which was turning into a wet one really soon… alec felt that tickles.. He giggled silently.. 

"what are you doing??" he asked with a smile while holding magnus ears tight … 

"shhhh.. I am being romantic" he said and continued his way side and tracing towards  Alec's eyes.. He pressed his soft lips on his fluttering eyelids.. Alec couldn't help, he pulled Magnus closer by his collar.. Magnus traces towards the other eye by placing a little peck on the nose bridge.. "magnus!!" Alec breathed and adjusted himself under magnus.. With No rush, no hurry magnus doing it like a lazy cat but it's shivering the hell 0ut of the person under him … 

"Relax, I am not gonna eat you!!" Magnus said, biting a little on Alec's cheeks… Alec smiled and closed his eyes when Magnus pulled his cheeks a little using his teeths .. As Magnus' face nudges under Alec's jawline, Alec throws his head back on the pillow, giving more access to magnus.. Alec was swallowing hard.. Magnus traced back to Alec's face with an open mouth wet kisses and ended on Alec's nose tip.. He bit gently and nibbled that nose dimple which made Alec frown in a tickling sensation… Magnus ran his index finger on Alec's upper and lower lips in a walking manner, which gave a tub sound while moving his fingers on his lips .. Alec breathed out, he had nothing to swallow right now.. Magnus chuckled and pressed his lips on alec who respond the kiss like he was waiting for this for too long… as magnus thought, alec mouth went dry now he is struggling to kiss him back… magnus took the chance and share the kiss without any dominance… he took alec's lower lips and sucked it gently.. Alec left a shivering moan and he started to shake under magnus.. Magnus could notice that the other person is turned on… 

Magnus pulled his lips away once he felt satisfied enough to show some mercy on his birthday boy.. Alec breathed out like he got released from some kinda trap…he couldn't feel his lips anymore it's all numb… before alec could open his glued eyes magnus went down to alec's neck… again the other person threw his head back.. Alec's hand was digging into Magnus' arms… Magnus not giving any importance to Alec's digging nails… he went to kiss on those pale long necks.. He let his tongue dance on the neck crook and gave countless bites which Alec couldn't even differentiate whether it's a bite or pecks.. That pricking needle kinda sensation he felt all over his neck While Magnus enjoys decorating Alec's neck with a purple and pink flower of hickeys.. 

"jezz!! What happened to you today?" Alec tried to get that word out.. The wetness magnus shared on his mouth is long gone.. Magnus looked at him and snuggled close to his ear…

"don't complain. Let me take what is mine … lay back and relax..Just  Take it like a good boy.." magnus whispered in alec's ear and the next minute alec felt magnus lips on his earlobes.. 

"shit!!" Alec mumbled and he could feel his own racing heart… the way magnus tongue brushing  and licking the sensitive skin behind his ear was pulling out his patience and he was losing his sanity second by second.. 

Magnus slid his hand under Alec's pants and caressed him gently while nibbling his ears on the other side .. Alec was long gone, his eyes rolled back, he felt that tingling sensation on his stomach to finish himself, the moment he tried to release himself  Magnus took his hands away And looked at alec who was biting his lower lips with his eyes closed tight and hand clenched the sheets over the bed..