Chapter 106

💟💟Chapter 106 💟💟

"shit***" Magnus ran to Robert and checked on his leg which was bleeding and it looks like the bullet shot got deep down on his knees … he was screaming in pain and cursing at everyone.. 

"You MF **"he shouted looking at the person who shot him through the window gap.. 

Alec shifted his gaze to the window and saw that person  dropping his gun on the ground and his hands were shaking and he was literally shivering in anxiety … "Cody!!" Alec breathed out.. Maryse closed her eyes in frustration but to be honest Maryse felt a little relieved because if it's not Cody then Robert would have shot down one of them, either alec or magnus at that moment.. 

Izzy didn't dare to take a look at her dad's leg.. She lost her love, care and concern, everything she had towards him the moment she came to know what kind of person he is… the moment she came to know the other side of Robert… 

Alec gestured to him to come in… Cody came inside the house and saw Magnus giving some pressure to the wounded spot to control bleeding… Magnus looked at Cody in disbelief.. 

"Why did you do that??" he asked with a worried face.. He isn't worried about Robert.. All he worries about is Cody's future… 

Cody : I heard everything magnus… I heard the conversation between dad and Alec, back in the hospital!! (he stuttered) last night you said you admitted dad in hospital… I came to meet dad but I got to know what happened to my Camille and who did that … I am sorry but he deserves it..(he said looking at  Robert..he saw maryse and her family apologetically, a drop of tears left his eyes, he was still shivering and his lips were trembling) 

He thought everyone is mad at him. But in contrast Alec placed his hands over Cody's shoulder in order to support him.... And Maryse hugged him with glassy eyes. That woman was so done with all the shits happened today .. "You did what you had to do!!! You did nothing wrong.. You saved lives" Maryse said, rubbing his back.. 

Cody :But I shot him… I didn't Mean to….. (he closed his face) I couldn't control my anger when I heard the truth.. This bastard hurted Magnus and his dad and he killed Camille  too (he cried) it's hard for me to digest.. 

Maryse : I know.. It's okay,i would have done the same if I get that fucking gun in my hand today (she said looking at Robert  who is passing out little by little, he is still staring and saying Mean words on looking at maryse ) don't worry the one who shot wasn't a Saint.. He isn't a human At all.. (she added without shifting her gaze from Robert) 

Magnus closed his eyes and shook his head.. " I understand your anger but it's not the way!!! (he said and held his head, not to know what to do.. ) I don't want you to spoil your future pal" he said, biting his trembling lips, not to cry.. He was fucked up for too long by now .. 

Alec looked at Magnus who was kneeling  on the floor next to Robert and staring at the floor …he just wanted to hug him but he couldn't.. The inner guilt eating him alive.. With what face,  he could face Magnus anymore  … and what magnus is thinking about him. That's the fear constantly taking him over… 

All of sudden they all heard a siren sound… "shit!!!" everyone said at the same time.. As the door was open everyone could see the cops approaching them with guns… Alec noticed that the cop who was coming towards them was luke… Luke put back the gun in his pocket on seeing Alec's face… 

"What happened.. Your neighbors called me and complained about a gunshot!!" Luke asks Alec  and storms inside the house to see Robert lying on the floor in the middle of a pool of  blood, leaking from his knees ... .And Magnus standing next to him..Luke shifted his gaze slowly towards Alec ..