Chapter 79

💜💜Chapter 79 💜💜

"I am so done for today, if you don't stop this madness i am gonna divorce you for sure" magnus screamed louder while holding the door frame, resisting himself not to take a step forward… 

Alec and everyone around them were laughing their lungs out… "stop laughing.. Just stop,I am not doing this and you aren't doing this either, I am not allowing you to do this, you hear me … "Magnus shouted at alec … the one who was holding magnus looked at alec, alec signaled him to set him free.. 

Alec dragged Magnus towards him and took him a little away from the team… he smiled and caressed Magnus's cheeks… Magnus slapped his hands away… Alec clicked his tongue disappointedly…magnus gazed at alec and rolled his eyes.. " don't keep that pity face"magnus yelled, alec was controlling his laughter.. 

" Okay fine.. You don't have to do this.. Let me try.. You take the seat "Alec said looking at him.. 

Magnus : Are you stupid or what?? Don't you hear what I said in the morning.. I can't do this again and again… (he argued) 

Alec : You said, today you will give me whatever I want!!! (alec said by holding his sarcastic nature because he could see the other person is but serious) 

Magnus : this doesn't mean you can ask me stupid things.. (he said and breathed out, he held alec by his collar) why don't you think something relaxing and less terrifying…? (he asked by resting his forehead on alec) 

Alec : I love to do some relaxing and less terrifying things but I have to do something that makes you Less worried about me everyday… I want to show you that height is not the only thing that scares you.. Swinging in wind, flying in air, dropping down from the sky, running in fire everything is fine… and you don't have to worry about it all the time .. I want to show you it's not as scary as you thought… I want you to live a worry free life with me forever.. I know you are holding your breath everytime I put on my uniform… I.. I sort of know how you feel… this is the thing magnus,I love my job and I love you. I can't give up on you or my job either … I want you both.. I want to show how adventures it is.. It's like today or never. Because we barely have a 3 day week off in a row… so… (he said and offered his hand to magnus.. Magnus understood that and he thought for a second)..

"wanna dive with me??" they both heard a woman's voice… She is one of the professional skydiving team members… 

Alec looked at Magnus who was looking at the women. She is pretty hot and tall  with high pony, raven hair , blue eyes.. More like Magnus's type…

That woman :I am Amanda, trust me it will be fun!!! (she assured him by wearing her gloves.. Alec gazed magnus and that lady back and forth) 

Magnus nodded with a  smile and stood on his feet…Alec straighten up and  folded his arms  against his chest in disbelief and looked at Magnus with raised eyebrows.. 

Magnus : what?? (he asked with questioning look on his face) 

Alec :Actually I was talking to you for an hour. And explaining things … You didn't say a word and that lady just smiled at you and you were all okay to do this all of sudden ?how ? (he asked offendedly) 

Magnus : because… she is s…….. Sweet (he said with a hesitated smile and he know he is playing with fire right now) 

Alec : And what am I??? Not  so sweet?? (he asked still keeping his face stern and blinking twice in angry mode ) 

Magnus held his laughter and faked it like he was thinking about it…. Alec couldn't take it. He started to hit him and pinch continuously on his arms and back in anger…