Chapter 56

💜💜Chapter 56 💜💜

"I will never say no to that, '' Alec said and pressed his lips on Magnus's….

" As much as I love to recreate our nostalgic memories, this thing interrupts our kiss(he said removing his specs) and I can't see the amorous view  right in front of me, clearly "magnus said in teasing way by gazing alec up and down and  placed the spectacles in the wooden box….

 He kept in carefully on the couch and pressed his lips on Alec again by pulling him closer  who was busy watching every move of magnus… Alec deepened the kiss with a smile … Magnus smiled back and took it with the same passion…he ran his index finger in Alec's lips on breaking that kiss.. Alec couldn't respond any other way than standing there and offering himself to Magnus with closed eyes and blushed face… Magnus smirked on looking at Alec's closed eyes… his hands slipped from alec's lips to his chin and neck… alec swallowed hard and threw his head back to give him access with a little moan escaping from his parted lips … Magnus's gaze was still fixed on Alec's still closed eyes and enjoying that frown of nervousness then and now… 

When Magnus' hands slid down to his chest Alec tightened his eyes with a smile….magnus chuckles on seeing that smiling face.. His fingers were sliding down and down and down, cross passing  his defined abs.. And stuck on his belly button.. Which makes Alec move an inch backward by crossing his legs in that sudden electrifying sensation .. But magnus took a step forward.. Alec rotates his head with a moan  when Magnus leans close to Alec's neck… his hands go's down to the bath towel and tug the knot carefully …

 "What about tacos and carrot cake?" Magnus whispered in Alec's neck.. "Shut up '' Alec breathed and swallowed on nothing, he went dry all of sudden … The moment Magnus undid the knot, Alec snapped his eyes open… he pulled the other person for a mouth watering kiss when he felt the towel fall down on the floor and one of his feet was over the towel… 

Magnus pulled Alec closer by his ass taking his hand full of that fluffy flesh … he was not ready to let him go… alec tossed Magnus's t-shirt by pulling it  over his head and collided, their lips again… he grabbed magnus pj's and pulled it down in a quick move… magnus giggled on alec's eagerness… he pushed alec to the wall, alec groans when he felt that coldness of the wall on his naked body… 

On the contrary Magnus's hot breath was hitting the back of his neck continuously… Alec clawed his fingers to the wall.. Where magnus was busy tasting  that pale skin of his Alexander… every bite felt like a paradise… when magnus kicked his knees on alec's knee ankle playfully… Alec chuckled and spread his legs.. Which creates a space for Magnus to adapt in it compactly…there is no space for air.. Alec moaned when he completely felt Magnus' body over his bare back and in between his legs, probably everywhere… Magnus buried his face on Alec's neck.. He was tasting every bit of nervousness, love and connection between them.. Alec held Magnus' head and pulled him even closer to his tilted neck by extending his hand behind.. But Magnus has other ideas.. Alec's hands stop him from sliding down..so magnus pins Alec's hand to the wall by intertwining with his own hands… 

"God!!" Alec uttered when Magnus slid down to his back.. When he places a wet kiss on the back straight on the dimple just above his ass.. Alec lost his balance and hit his forehead on the wall… magnus smirked and straightened up by pulling Alec's hair behind "can't take it??" Magnus teased with a smirk .. "you gonna pay for all this' 'Alec breathed and hit his forehead  again on the wall when  the very next minute Magnus slid his hand in front of alec,  in between his thighs … 

Magnus felt that little shiver on Alec's body.. Which is filled with upright hairs.. He smiled on seeing those goosebumps… "I want you to be comfy when I take you senselessly" Magnus whispered without taking his hands from Alec's thighs, , which is not helping alec… when Magnus moved his hands, Alec started to slide down so Magnus turned him around and kissed him gently… Alec's face was already covered with sweat… Magnus wiped Alec's forehead with his palm and pecked him gently like 10 times continuously to make him relax …