Chapter 25

💓💓 CHAPTER 25💓💓

"alec!!!" Maryse  shouted from upstairs when she heard Alec starting his bike  …. 

Before Alec could leave, he heard Maryse shouting for him from peeping her head through her room window… 

"what??" Alec looked at her… she throwed a parcel in his face… he caught the parcel and  looked at her with an angry face… 

Maryse :sorry sorry (she giggled) 

Alec :now!!! What is this?? (he looked Inside that cover and Looked Maryse with an even more angry face .) 

Maryse :I saw that red t-shirt in the store today.. Magnus likes red t-shirts…it will look good on him…give that to him … (she said showing All her teeth to alec) 

Alec :Did you ever bring me underwear at least… mom??? (he asked offendedly) 

Maryse:Huh I don't like to buy all in black… and don't start your drama again.. Just get lost… (she shouted and shut the door of the window.. Not before blowing a kiss to alec) 

Alec imitated her flying kiss in a funny way and left the place with a smile… 

Once Alec reached his loft… he tried to press the doorbell but he thought the other person might be sleeping.. So he tried to twist the Knob but it's locked from inside.. He took his spare keys and opened it and twisted it really gently so as not to make much noise… Maryse sort of bought his soft side out… 

 The moment  he opens the door all he sees is the person standing in front of him by showing his back and covering himself only with a bath towel around his waist… his body is fully covered with drops of water and he is dancing and wiggling his hips synchronising the beat, the music was playing at the high volume in the Bluetooth speaker… thank god the walls are soundproof… Alec's breath hitched back to his lungs when he saw Magnus's back pose… with one leg on the couch and one leg on the floor… and one hand is holding the  coke tin … and the other hand flying mad dancing in the air matching the wavelength of the music…. 

Alec looked at him  up and down… he  stepped inside the house and let go of the door from his hand without his knowledge, still his mouth was wide open then the door  ... The thud sound of the door shutting on the frame makes Magnus turn around to see Alec standing there on the doorway like a statue with a wide mouth and more widened eyes… Magnus gulped hard when he saw Alec all red, that made his stomach go flat and came back to its normal shape , which made the knot in the towel go loose… Alec could notice that the towel was getting down from his waist.. How could he not? .. His focus was completely on that knot.. The moment he realizes it's gonna drop down.. "ahhhhhh" alec is the first one to shout  and turn around to face the door by closing his eyes. 

Magnus tilted his head down and  he saw that he was  standing completely naked, his towel dropped down already… "shit!!!" He closed his face with his hands and turned around facing the terrace.Thank God there is no apartment or buildings opposite to their house, otherwise mmm…* nevermind*… they both are facing opposite sides… Alec tried to turn a little to check on his status but his head  went back to the same position when he saw Magnus was still standing naked but showing his back  instead of………. 

"stupid… you are supposed to close something else .'' Alec shouted, still figuring whether to laugh or get angry… 

Magnus then notices that he has to cover something else too….

Magnus :" Okay.. Don't turn… stay there.. Stay there… "he said and closed one hand in front and one hand on back… he ran into his bedroom…. Leaving the towel there in the same place…