Chapter 73

" God rose you are too strong for your age" he yelled and got off from his bed. As he approached the door.. The banging sound increased, he stopped and crooked his brow 2 steps away from the door , a knowing smile spread on his face... he knew the rhythm of banging, he got used to that already.. He has this doubt: is that alec???.. He held his laughter and unlocked the door with a clicking sound .. Before he could open it the other person swung it open by pushing it away... magnus took a step sideways so as not to get hit on that door...

All he saw is his grumpy wood looking at him angrily with heavy breath and raised brows and his nose getting bigger and bigger in anger... Magnus couldn't control his laughter. He laughed really louder.. Asmodeus giggled while hearing it from the kitchen . Rose shook her head while cleaning the tables...

"I know you will come for me... but this soon??" Magnus said and laughed again by closing his eyes...

Alec rolled his eyes and pushed him away by placing his hand over Magnus' chest "how dare you leave me there and sleep peacefully here , when I can't even get you out of my mind " he said and kicked him playfully..

Magnus smiled at alec's words and when alec pushed him again in anger he pulled alec closer by his collar and kissed him hard... alec wanted to kill him right now but that kiss made him forget about everything... he put his anger aside and pulled magnus closer by his waist and kissed him back with same passion.. Magnus walked backwards while locking his hands around Alec's neck and dragged him along with him... when the back of his legs hit on the bed, he fell on the bed by pulling Alec over him ...."" God!! "Alec mumbled when he adjusted himself over magnus... Without breaking the kiss, magnus rotated them.. He made himself comfortable over alec... Alec was lying on his back and held Magnus by his cheeks and deepened the kiss while Magnus hands snacking under his t-shirt to feel that warm skin.. Alec hissed when he felt Magnus' cold hands on his skin..

Alec :You have no idea how much I hate you today!!! (he said throwing his head back when magnus make his way to his neck)

Magnus chuckled and bite a little to mark a hickey on his neck..

Magnus :Hoo you hate me.. ? I thought you missed you.. And you look like a kid on homesick.. (he said in teasing way)

Alec : You are my home and you left me there all alone.. I got sick.. So yeah probably the same sick you mentioned (he said in same tone)

Magnus : haaa.. How romantic!!! (he teased and nuzzled his nose on alec's)

Alec ran his hand over Magnus' back .. "I hate myself right now... why can't I be stubborn with you?" he said a little disappointedly... Magnus could see that, he knew Alec didn't like to come here.he came for him ...

Magnus leaned closer to Alec's ears and whispered.. "Because I think you are falling in love with me.. You better see a doctor for this disease" Magnus teased to change Alec's mood... Alec looked at him by raising one of his brow..

Alec :yes!! I came here to take my doctor back home... let's go home come on (he said looking at magnus)

Magnus : no.. I am not coming until you both have some real talk.. (he said and alec anger took him over again)

Alec : magnus... there is nothing to talk about, you don't know what he said!! (he was about to say but he held himself..magnus swallowed hard on looking at alec )

Magnus : then spill it out. (he said he really wanted to know, but Alec closed his eyes not to dig into the past again.) look.. I thought my man deserves a proper apology.. (he said resting his forehead on alec)

Alec :I don't want any apologies .. I want a peaceful life with you and I can have that only in your presence so let's go... (he said and Magnus shook his head as no. Alec stared at him...) no??? (he asked one more time and Magnus shook. His head again, that's it Alec tightened his grip on Magnus and flipped them around... he pinned Magnus to the bed..)