Chapter 46

💞💞Chapter 46 💞💞

Magnus was busy cleaning his stuff in his room. He tried to ask alec about moving into the same room… but something was stopping him from asking that… because they just confessed last night and they had a little moment in the morning and he was home an hour ago… alec was at work… he don't want to rush into this…  he knows how bad he got hurt in the past… he want to take it slow and make everything clear before taking next step with alec… 

He was standing in front of the calendar, he moved it a little away to see their wedding photo which he always used to express his pain and emotions .. 

He chuckled while looking at the photo where he drew an imaginary hand on his own Pic which is drawn from behind  his elbow and was extended towards Alec in the air and waiting for him to hold it… he drew that on the night When Alec came home drunk  … 

He smiled and took a marker, he drew another imaginary hand behind Alec's elbow on  that photo and made it cross with the other one … now that grumpy wedding photo frame looks like they both are holding hands in an imaginary way…. 

He smiled widely  while looking at the photo and covered it with a calendar as usual…

++++alec took his phone about nth time on his work, thinking he might get a single message from magnus…. But nothing was there.. He thought maybe the other person was sleeping.. He went for one rescue mission in the morning ..

 When he went to the hospital, he couldn't see Magnus or Anna either , he knew that  they both were on night shift… so he can't meet him in the daytime … 

He was staring at the busy streets of NewYork from his room window silently, when the whole office echoed with giggling and laughing sounds.he went outside when he heard Leo's voice calling for him… "coming!!" he said and walked out.. Once again he checked his phone but nothing was there.. He put it back in his pocket with an annoyed face because there is nothing more than irritating messages from Jason and group messages from some field work and fire club… 

Leo:What are you doing inside lieutenant??? Your kiss is the hot talk today… (he teased alec)

Alec :no.. No, no. No… not that (he placed his hand over his forehead and sat on the couch ) 

Everyone laughed at Alec's blushy face.. 

Gracie :how cute you look, when you blush (she teased and handed him a coffee) 

Alec shook His head without looking at them… 

"Just stop!!! We kissed after ages.. So it's sort of… you know" he tried to cover up but leo got the point.. "heaten up ??" he laughed and received a kick on his legs from alec 

Manny : and I heard that you both were kissing since last night… (she said it in sarcastic way) 

Alec breathed hard… "who told you that?? (he asked, raising his eyebrows) Okay, what do you guys want to know now??" he asked.. 

Gracie :simply read out  the most romantic or kinky, texts/dialogue /lines… you said or sent him since last Night…talk bro… talk!!!! (she said patting Alec's shoulder) 

Alec frowned with a smile… 

Alec :nothing to talk (he said and thought for a second) 

Alec :wait why should I expect him to text, I can text him right? (he said to himself and everyone looked at each other confusingly) 

Persley :wait!!! Are you saying you were waiting for him to  text you .??? (he asked and alec nodded really fast with a pout on his face) 

Leo :God!!! It's been 10 yrs why are you still waiting for him to make the first move… Come on, take your phone. Send him a text.. Alec nodded with a smile and he