Chapter 33

💖Chapter 33💖

In the evening Alec got back home a little late but he saw Magnus' car was already in the parking lot…tonight he wanted to talk to that enemy inside his house..he was so nervous to open that topic which they closed 10 yrs back. But he wants to try and he knows well that we should search where we lost… 

He took a deep breath and  opened the door, he heard Magnus was into an argument with someone on the phone …he rolled his eyes because he knows it's not good timing.. 

Magnus : I am asking you since last week… can't you just do me this one thing after all I have done for you?? (he shouted on the phone) 

Asmodeus : magnus.. I understand your emotions but I can't lose you again… I don't trust you in this (he said disappointedly) 

Alec was listening from his room.. Like whom he is talking with this much anger  and what he wants?? 

Magnus : dad… I promise you I won't run away… I. Will be back in the evening and I will return my belongings to you the next minute I reach here.. Please give me my passport. I am not gonna beg you again.. 

Asmodeus :magnus… I am trying hard to make your life happy. I know you have your reasons to go to Florida but I am sorry.. I can't lose my son again.. 

Magnus : I promise you.. That I will be here for this one year.. I will never break my promise.. I have to be there tomorrow.. (he said and that hit Alec hard… so he planned to Stay in this wedding drama for just One year… he thought and chuckled in pain.. "and here I am planning to sort things out with him  !!!" he mumbled to himself disappointedly while shaking his head and his words stuck on his throat …) 

Asmodeus : i am sorry magnus… (he said like this is final) 

Magnus :fine!!! Mark my words.. You are gonna pay for Everything you are doing to me.. It's useless to explain my emotions to a person like you…(he said and hung the call) 

Throughout the Night Magnus didn't come out of his room..his phone kept on ringing the whole night but he didn't take any of the calls… Alec could sense that Magnus  is not eating properly,not sleeping properly, he is just living his life for namesake…his guilt increases on seeing magnus every time like  this because the magnus he loved 10 yr back wasn't this person… 

 Alec couldn't sleep much… he saw Magnus walking to the kitchen and filling his stomach by drinking some water.. In the middle of the night Alec went to the kitchen, he took some bread and jam, and he prepared a quick bite for magnus.. And left it on the kitchen counter with the lid closed over the plate… 

+++++++

Their morning routine starts but there is no sign of magnus… Alec was fed up with waking up like this.. One day  he felt magnus wss really close to him .. And the next day he disappeared… it's killing his inner peace… 

The bathroom door was closed on the other end so he couldn't sneak in… but he could smell a scented candle fragrance from his room… he thought what was happening with him…he check on the plate on the kitchen the food left untouched.. the car wasn't there on parking so he went to his work… the day doesn't feel good….he couldn't see magnus since yesterday… even in the night he barely heard his voice…

He walked into the hospital for no reason… 

Anna :Hey lieutenant?? Any emergencies?? (she looked at the entry gate for the patients and fire truck ) 

Alec :no!!! I just came to check on him.. (he said scratching his forehead) 

Anna : him???who?? (she smirked which made Alec look away from anna) okay.. I am sorry…about magnus, he got stuck in the operation theater with Mike.. (she said in displeasing way)