Chapter 19

💞Chapter 19 💞

First  day went really cursed , which is more than Magnus thought.. Repeat ots and emergencies.. Fights with a rugged firefighting team… who didn't listen to anyone shit… the first day got quite occupied… 

Sam is working on the case files, Anna is helping him.. 

Magnus :hey I am leaving… (he waved at her) 

Anna :Let me drop you!! 

Magnus :no I am already exhausted… besides you said you have a night shift… just Go on with your work.. Will take cab… (he said and left) 

He was waiting outside the hospital… he saw Alec crossing the hospital on his bike… with that same woman Manny behind him.. Magnus saw him, deep inside he was ready to kick that bike and drag Alec on the road  by pinching and  pulling  his ears.. but he simply ignored the sight And thoughts as well … his thought interrupted by an irritating voice 

Mike : need a ride.. Magnus?? (he asked while pushing his side window mirror of his car down) 

Magnus :no thanks…(his phone pings, he saw and smiled lovingly on seeing that texts ) i got my car (he said faking his smile again) 

Mike : Come on..we haven't talked casually… Let's go out for dinner.. It's your first day.take it as a welcome treat… (he tried to convince him) 

Before Magnus could mock him back .. He saw a black car approaching him.. Nearly hitting him…. But instead of getting angry he kicked that car playfully … 

Cody :hey!!! (he said waving his hand from inside the car ) 

Magnus :Hey donkey !! (he hugged him once he got inside The car) 

Mike saw both of them… and the best thing is that  he thought Cody was his husband… Cody checked on the other car like who was that, Magnus didn't look behind, he just asked Cody to drive…. 

Cody :Is that Mike?? (he asked looking him through the side mirror) 

Magnus :yes!! (he closed his face with his palm in frustration ) 

Cody :jezz!!your life is more complicated nowadays… He still has those dirty eyes on you… is he still looking for that one Night thing (he asked kicking his legs on Magnus's playfully ) 

Magnus :I don't know well  I am not his bitch for anything (he said and showed his middle finger) 

Cody :laughed and asked "how is alec??" 

Magnus :can you please drive… I Don't like anything or anyone  here  (he said frustratedly) 

Cody :Say that after a week… don't give up on day 1 itself… 

Magnus :even if you ask after a year my Answer will be the same… so shut up And drive, before I kick your ass 

After a short drive :

Cody :We are here!!! (Cody handed key to magnus but magnus dragged him towards his loft ) 

Cody :Hey, I am heading Back… Mr. Belcourt will be looking for me.. I have to get back to work tomorrow… 

Magnus :please one night.. Stay with me.. And I will book an early morning flight ticket for you….. (he said, well  he is not giving any chance for Cody to speak) 

After 10 minutes Alec came to his loft humming and whistling.. He saw two shoes out there in the corridor.. He frowned and opened the door. There was no sign of humans in the living room….