Chapter 41

💖💖Chapter 41 💖💖

"Are you coming or not?" Alec shouted from the parking lot, while racing his bike… 

Magnus :coming!!!!!! (he shouted back while running out the house.. He locked the door, he ran down and dropped the key on the way….which makes Alec roll his eyes  he turned around and took the key which was on the ground..  All Alec could see was that his t-shirt fit perfectly, but the other thing that captured his attention was tightness on his pants… which hugged his ass perfectly … Alec's eyes widened on seeing that…. 

When Magnus turned around, Alec shifted his gaze to the road side…. 

"go!!" Magnus said and threw that house  key on Alec's chest… 

Alec :can't you give that in my hands??? (he asked annoyingly) 

Magnus :It's not in our dictionary!! (Magnus Said casually and sat on the back seat.. That word "our" makes Alec's heart skip a beat.. Alec looked magnus through his shoulder… Magnus then realized what he said.. He swallowed seeing Alec through the mirror..) 

Alec started his bike and reached the hospital really fast … 

Magnus got down from the vehicle cursing Alec for his speed because his spikes looked like a mess , 

Alec saw Mike was walking out from the hospital shouting something , he was fuming and pulling his tie out from the shirt collar  in anger. 

Magnus was about to leave but he stopped when he saw Mike walking towards them … 

Alec got off his bike..

Mike :Do you guys really think you won me?? (he shouted in anger) 

Magnus : don't you think you deserve it?? (he asked raising his eyebrows) 

Mike ignored Magnus and stood in front of alec.. "listen lightwood!!! You will regret this soon !!" he said looking at alec.. 

Magnus :Mike!!! It's nothing to do with him… you made a mistake and you are paying for it… (he said politely not to create a scene in the outdoor) 

Mike chuckled on looking at Magnus "so confident and protective.. you know what magnus?? I am just suspended for 6 months.. Not dismissed… enjoy your life until I come back.. Because after that you will regret your whole existence.." he said to magnus while  grinding his teeth… 

The next minute, Alec pulled Mike's by his  collar in anger.. "Good for you.. I didn't punish you for what you did… leave before I do something stupid" alec stammered back.. Magnus could see that anger building inside alec. 

"God stop!!!" Magnus said and  pushed Alec away by placing  his hand on Alec's chest…Alec gaze was still fixed on Mike… "look at me!!! Hey!!! Look at me!!" he patted Alec's cheek… 

Alec shifted his gaze towards Magnus on one of two tapping "you have work.. Go!!!" Magnus said and pushed Alec on his bike.. Alec saw magnus hand was still on his chest which is taking control of everything about him 

Mike :What are you looking at.. You piece of trash!! (he said it louder and it's not magnus fault too turn around and punch him on his face) 

Mike held his face tight while whining in pain… 

Alec was standing behind Magnus, he tilted his head to take a look at Mike's face with a cunning yet sarcastic smile from behind .. 

Magnus :don't you dare!!! (he shouted at Mike… while flapping his hands on the air) 

Mike :you both are finished.. And mark my words magnus you will beg for your peace really soon.. (he said and walked away) 

Magnus closed his eyes and turned around to face alec… who was looking at him with a smirk..