Chapter 80

💜💜Chapter 80 💜💜

"Wakey Wakey, sleepy head!!! "Magnus patted Alec's Back…who groaned in return, with a raspy voice and got back to sleep really quick on looking at the wall clock, it's around 6 in the evening .. 

Magnus :Seriously Alexander!!!! Time up, you promised me that you will come with me in the evening… (he said in disbelief)

Alec : can't we go there tomorrow?? (he asked  half asleep) please you are my sweet cheese bread right… (he said grabbing magnus ass and squeezing gently without turning back, still lying on his stomach ) 

Magnus :no… I went with you for the whole day not knowing where you were gonna take me…. Whether to hang  from the top of the hills or dive from the sky or scream from the top in the ferris wheel ..  Now I am asking you one thing and you are saying no to that… fine my whole love life is a lie!! (he yelled standing next to the bed) 

Alec : God.. Magnus, at least give me a little more time to sleep… I can't open my eyes..it feels like it got glued together.. (he said still lying on his stomach) 

Magnus : fine… then I should dressed up in first place , there is no point in standing naked and talking with you (he said little louder and he already expect this coming, alec snapped his eyes open really quick and sat on the bed all brisky and energetic expecting the other person would be standing naked …but got disappointed when he saw Magnus was fully dressed up and that fucking irritating thing is he wore a turtle neck t-shirt which covers all the Hotspot on his neck) 

Alec : shit… (he said  falling on his stomach again.) 

Magnus : I know how to wake you.. Now get up and freshen up.. We are going out.. It's already 6 in the evening(he yelled by slapping Alec's thighs again and again, Until alec leaves that bed by cursing magnus under his breath ) 

Alec :arghhh torture.. (he said rubbing his eyes and walked towards the bathroom by adjusting his t-shirt which is hanging half away on his abs) 

Magnus : not as much as you(he mocked back) 

Alec : can't you see how tired I am?? (he asked with a pouting face) 

Magnus : Who asked for adventures today?? Me or You?? (he asked and Alec twisted his Lips right and left in annoyance) go and get a bath.. We are going out.. Dot (he said pointing his index finger on alec's chest) 

Alec didn't say a word he kept on walking towards the bathroom not before rolling his eyes.. And mumbling something… 

Magnus : you can say that loud (he said without looking at alec, he was busy  taking cloths for alec from the closet) 

Alec stood there frozen and turned around… "I said I hate you and I hate that turtleneck… do one thing: go down to the car shed, take that car curtain and cover yourself with that… so I won't have any square of your body left exposed for me to kiss.. Alright" he said and shut the bathroom door with a thud sound…. As much as his words make Magnus blush and chuckle… on knowing that his Dad is listening to Alec's  words from the doorway with a smile on his face, with his hands slapped over his mouth not to laugh loud… it may make Alec feel embarrassed…. 

Magnus scratches the back of his head in looking at his dad … 

Asmo: bring him there (he said with a smile and about to leave but he stopped himself and looked at magnus who is looking At his Dad with wide eyes) if that turtle neck t-shirt bothers him you better change that.. I don't want my other son to get upset at his birthday party..(he said and left not before winking at magnus)