Chapter 44

💞💞Chapter 44💞💞

They have more to ask, more to say and more to share and more to cry on each other's shoulder.. But everything can wait until they get enough of each other… The wind blowing from the green filled lawn in front of the hospital was nothing helping the mood… it swings romantic.. The shared wet kiss got more cold and sent shivers down each other's spine… this kiss wasn't soft and smooth like a melody.. It's kinda  rough and hard like rock music… one person gave up on fighting and the other person kept on smooching .. That's how it's going… he never thought the other person would take control over him this much , even after all these years the feelings were mutual… 

It's about Magnus who is holding Alec by the neck with one hand and pulling him even closer if it's possible .. His pale neck got red due to the pressure the other person was giving while pulling him closer.. His free hand is fixed on the spot in between Alec's broad back and his ass.. Exactly above the hem of his pants….which supports and pulls him closer to magnus in perfect way… alec could feel magnus hip bone hitting on his pants… there is no way a bit of air can get through.. 

About Alec, Who started first  and who poured all his love and pain in that single kiss.. Which got lifted up and he lost himself in that kiss, after all these years of abstaining… he took magnus lower lip which is begging for him to take it.. Magnus took a chance and tugged Alec's upper lips in between his teeth, and started to suck it.. He  could still feel the refreshing smell of his face wash…

one of  his hands was still  pressing magnus closer by his neck and the other hand was placed Exactly on Magnus's ass who smiled and slowed down whenever Alec pressed his hands on it… Alec knew the key to stop and make him slow was right there…

Without breaking the kiss, Magnus ran his hand on Alec's hair on back of his  head… his fingers disappeared on the densey mess of hair… he pulled that lock in his hair strings little away  while running  tip of his  tongue on alec's lips that's where alec give up on trying and parted his lips with little moan.. Magnus let his tongue slide in between the gap and started to suck him hard.. Alec is still trying hard to fight back for dominance but good for Magnus he didn't open his eyes for this time.. But for  Alec's bad luck he opened his eyes and looked at Magnus who was equally fighting for dominance… he squeezed magnus ass again.. And Magnus slipped his tongue out with a little gasping sound and gentle smile  which made Alec go weak on his knees… he gave up and kissed him again, he closed his eyes again.. .. He didn't Want that moment to end.. He wants the earth to stop moving right now.. 

Magnus couldn't be much  more pleased, he took the charge and started to hit him hard with his tongue .. He explored every corner of Alec's mouth which tasted like the pure essence of love… Alec couldn't breathe… but still he didn't want to end that kiss.. He managed somehow.. But Magnus breaks the kiss breathing really hard while resting his forehead on Alec's.. 

It's just 5 minutes of kissing but it felt like  eternity…they both opened their eyes and looked at each other still resting their forehead together, they both chuckled and balanced each other on the ground.. The gravity works pretty messy for a moment… … 

Alec smiled and ran, back of his index finger on Magnus' cheeks… the imprint of tears was still there… he rubbed his finger on it.. Magnus leaned on the touch… his hand was holding Alec's biceps tight and Alec was still holding him by his back… 

"You didn't kiss him ,right??" Magnus asked breathlessly , pulling Alec closer by his hair.. 

Alec :God!!! don't make me regret this moment(he said with a smile and hugged him tight) 

Magnus laughed and buried his face on Alec's neck..

"You smell like a burnt rotten potato…" Magnus  said sarcastically without letting him an inch away..