Chapter 40

💓💓Chapter 40 💓💓 

In the middle of traffic noises and shouting teenagers, Alec found a shortcut to get back to the hospital.. The way was  too calm… alec could notice magnus closing his eyes more often, it's not because of opposing night breeze slapping on their face… It's just that he is too tired because of the long day.. His leg is already killing him… Mike made him stand on the OT for  the whole day  .. And the following things  too… 

He couldn't stop himself from drifting and leaning on Alec's shoulder.. Alec looked at him through the side mirror… Magnus was sleeping on his shoulder with his mouth partly opened and his one hand rested on Alec's waist and another hand supporting Alec's back … Alec couldn't help but smile at the view.. He checked then and now to make sure that Magnus was holding him properly… He stopped in front of the hospital but Magnus wasn't opening his eyes..  he started to sleep comfortably…Alec tried to wake him up but he didn't want to miss this chance either.. so Alec planned to take him home.. Even if  he woke up.. He can't drive like this… so Alec drove straight to their home.. 

For the first time in his life Alec was driving really slow. He didn't want the moment to end just like that.. He adjusted his side mirror to look at Magnus' face… as much as he look into that face all he can do is cry silently … a drop of tear left his eyes and fell on magnus cheeks  …( don't ask me how alec tears fell on magnus cheeks… when you ride on bike… your tears will go backwards according  to the direction of the wind  …) 

Alec didn't want to think about the past so he  turned his mirror straight and  looked away… he drove to their home.. And stopped his bike in their parking lot.. 

Magnus wakes up when he hears the scratching sound… 

Magnus opened his eyes and looked around. He wiped that  wetness in his cheeks and checked the sky whether it's raining or what? . He was happy that he was home.. now  He can sleep peacefully ..but then he remembered that his car was there in the hospital.. 

Magnus :stupid… my car was in the hospital… I ask you to take me  there(he said with an annoying face) 

Alec : Hoo, did you mention  to me…that you want to go to the hospital  ?? (alec asked while pulling  the side lock) 

They both started to walk towards the door from the parking lot… 

Magnus thought for a second.. "hooo. I said it to the cab driver!!" he said, scratching his forehead.. 

Alec :well.. I am not that cab driver… (he said and walked away with a smirk ) 

Magnus cursed him under his breath and walked following alec… alec opened the door and Magnus followed him inside… 

He ran towards his room and checked his pants, then he remembered he left his key back in his car glove compartment.. He hit his forehead with his hand… 

Alec :What now?? (alec asked rolling his  eyes) 

Magnus: I left my  room key in the car itself, arghhhhh… why didn't you take me to the hospital..??? Idiot (he shouted) 

Alec :enough!!! I took you to your hospital and you slept like a dead man leaning on my back.. I don't want to disturb you so I thought you could take your car tomorrow… now it's my fault I am sorry.. (he said and Strom inside his room) 

Magnus sat on the couch and thought that he could sneak through the double door bathroom… he smiled wide and ran inside alec's room 

Alec took his towel and walked towards the bathroom.. Magnus came rushing into the room and ran into the bathroom by kicking alec away not intentionally but accidentally …