Chapter 94

💟💟Chapter 94💟💟

"woah that's not your black tea it's actual whiskey"leo said and snapped a glass of whiskey from Alec's hand… 

" ugh.. I am sorry I thought it was tea!!!"he said and stood up, he was about to walk towards his room.. But Leo stopped him by holding his wrist.. 

" Have a minute to talk?? "Leo asked, looking at Alec's dull face… Alec thought for a second and changed his facial reaction, faking like he is okay... 

" haan...don't fake it.. It won't suit you…I want to talk but  not to my lieutenant,(he gave pause?)I want to  talk to my brother. "Leo said and Alec couldn't deny . He pulled the stool and sat closer to the kitchen counter staring at Leo's drink… 

Leo : you're not the person who takes alcohol on duty . Is everything okay back at home?! (he asked looking at alec) 

Alec smiled weakly and nodded , Leo himself knows how Alec exactly looks when he is   happy for real but this isn't the same… 

Leo : You can talk to me!!!you know that right… (he said assuring alec that he is all ears to listen to his shits ). Is Magnus okay…?? Did you both have a fight last night?? (he asked because he know how they get) 

Alec : We didn't fight… it's totally different last night.. I don't know, he became non verbal, he is not even looking into my face..he is totally Ignoring me.. He behaves like I don't even exist … (he rubbed his sleepy eyes vigorously to hide the tears ) I don't know.. It hurts.. (he frowned to held his emotions back) 

They both went silent when they saw Henry entering the office, he was later to work than usual.. He gazed at Alec and leo.. 

Leo : good morning chief!! (he said respectively) 

Henry nodded without saying it out in words… this isn't the way Henry reacted.. His energy is totally unbelievable for his age…he cheers up the whole team with his energetic smile every morning.. But today he reacted  in a different way… 

Before Alec could wish Henry, he walked into the corridor and reached his cabin.. Alec closed his eyes in frustration… he shook his head and cursed himself.. Because he knows what he did last night is the reason for Henry's sudden changes.. 

"Did you talk to him??" Leo asked alec.. Alec shook His head.. 

Leo : he is upset that you didn't obey him.. He was worried about magnus... He is the one responsible for all of us.. That's why he is mad.. He will be fine.. You have to talk to him.. (he said and Alec nodded on looking at Henry's cabin by wiping the corner of his eyes, he is clueless, he really don't know how to make it right with both magnus and Henry ) 

Leo : Did you talk to magnus?? Try to take him out.. Somewhere relaxing… like a date or day out… (he gave an idea.) 

Alec clicked his tongue disappointedly.. 

Alec: I tried to convince him.. I asked him out.. But he is clear with his decision… (he said wiping his whole face with his hands ) 

Leo : What decision ?? (he asked curiously) 

Alec : He wants me to choose between him and my job (he said looking at Leo with glassy eyes) 

Leo :what?? (he asked, shockingly .) 

Alec : I don't know what I am gonna do… It's just that I can't choose. And I can't live without him.. Why does it always have to be this much complicated with me? .. I am the most unlucky person in this world… (he said and stood on his feet, thinking that there is no point in talking about it..)