Chapter 117

"magnus!!!! We are getting late" Alec shouted from the living room … 

"haaan, coming !!" Magnus yelled back from the bedroom… he was adjusting his hair while looking himself in the mirror.. He took his wrist watch from the nightstand and suddenly noticed the digital watch nearer..he saw the date and frowned… because it's his birthday and till now alec haven't wished him.. He twisted his lips on thinking about it… it's been 10 years he hasn't received any birthday wishes from his alec and this year he is with him and he is his husband so he thinks it might be special … but he was disappointed that his alec forgot about it.  And then he convinced himself by reasoning that his alec has been through a lot so he might have forgotten about it.. Without even remembering it his alec presented him a blissful morning today so he decided to wait until his husband remembered things  … 

"Magnus!!! Even after several rounds I got ready. What are you still doing there??" Alec stormed inside the room all of sudden.. Magnus cleared his throat and turned around to face alec… 

Magnus : I am ready!!! let's go.. (he smiled brightly) 

Alec looked at his magnus who was dressed in a light blue shirt which was left unbuttoned, inside that he wore a white t-shirt with denim jeans… His hair wasn't spiked that much.. He does not wear much makeup, he did enough to cover the scar on his forehead  .. Only Alec knows how beautiful his magnus looks without makeup… he stood there spell bound.. Magnus frowned with a smile and snapped his finger in front of Alec's face to bring alec back to earth.. Alec was dressed as usual… a gray buttoned shirt and black pants, his messy hair looks messier than usual, which magnus found sexy .. Magnus pulled him closer by his collar and pecked Alec's lips who closed his eyes with a smile filled face.. 

"You look breathtaking!!" Alec whispered while looking at his magnus… 

"So do you!!" Magnus said and caressed Alec's cheeks.. Who melted on that touch.. 

Alec leaned down and pressed his lips on Magnus, he grabbed Magnus by his ass and without breaking the kiss he pushed him on the bed.. 

Magnus smiled in between the kiss.. He cupped Alec's face and pulled a little back not before pecking his lips.. "don't get me started," Magnus whispered in Alec's mouth.. Who was still closing his eyes and kissed his magnus again.. Magnus is not gonna complain. He loved the way Alec made him feel even after years and years of love, fights and hater.. These little little moments keep them going.. 

Magnus opened his mouth for Alec who was busy squeezing Magnus' ass without breaking the kiss .. Alec took the chance and let his tongue inside to explore every nook and corner of his mouth with his tongue, the known warmness of magnus breath welcomed Alec's tongue.. They didn't fight for dominance, Magnus just let him have his way.. Alec opened his eyes and looked at his magnus who was staring at him while returning and responding to his kiss … Alec broke the kiss and pulled a little enough to say his words…. 

"Suddenly it felt like we had very little time, did I waste a lot?? ," Alec whispered, looking at his magnus.. 

"yes 10 years in the past and then a month after our wedding and a month now.. Looks like we lived happily for 2 or 3 months in a row, "Magnus said sarcastically… 

" You are right!! "Alec backed off a little from the kiss… 

" this.. This one… You are wasting the time now… ( magnus said pointing at alec) come on alec you know I was kidding.. "Magnus said and pulled him closer… Magnus knows he has to clear this thing otherwise there is a chance that Alec might overthink it.. 

"don't worry !!! We have all the time in this world for us "Magnus said and kissed Alec's forehead…. Who smiled and lost in that kiss and hugged him tight in return..