Chapter 118

"Alright!!! What do you want as your birthday present from me ?? "Alec asked while driving their car… usually magnus drives the car ... .. but this time alec took charge because it's His husband's birthday and he insisted on going on his bike, alec love to ride of bike more than driving a car but magnus protested not to drive bike when his arms are just healed from a massive accidental injury .. So Alec obeyed his words and drove the car.. 

" hmmm….(he thought for a second and smiled looking at alec) nothing!! Just stay with me forever "Magnus said and took Alec's hand on his own by adjusting himself on the seat.. 

" I am not gonna run away.. "Alec chuckled and Magnus kicked him playfully.. Alec giggled on that

" Tell me!!! What is your long time wish? .. Or what you want from me which you never asked me before???" Alec asked while lifting their intertwined hand up in the air and kissed Magnus' hand gently which tickled Magnus .. 

"I don't know.. It feels like I have everything I want!!!" Magnus said gazing at the outside world through the car window… Alec smiled on hearing that…

 "and you said you're gonna take me out.. Aren't we going there??" Magnus questioned back. He might  show his curiosity less but he was Hella curious like where his alec planned to take him on his special day … that place might be special..he thought 

"Well that's my wish, to take you there… But I am asking about yours!! Tell me…"Alec asked again.. Magnus breathed out and thought for a second .. He couldn't get anything in his head right now.. "Please ask me something or anything!!" Alec was pleased with that cute puppy face.. Magnus smiled looking at him.. He leaned on his side and kissed Alec's cheeks gently who smiled on that.. 

"come on magnus!!" Alec asked again … Alec could see that his magnus was lost in thought because his brows were crooked and his eyes became smaller than usual.. 

"okay!!! Take left" magnus insisted… 

Alec : where?? (he asked with a chuckle) 

Magnus : are you sure you can do that for me?? (he asked while eyeing alec) 

Alec : Anything for you. You know that already.. But you haven't said what it is…?? (he asked again with a suspicious smile )

Magnus : keep on driving… (he said with a smile…alec shook his head on looking at his magnus.) 

Magnus:  Now take right!!! (magnus said and alec frowned because sort of he know the route already) 

Alec : what you gonna lock me in prison?? (he teased back) 

Magnus chuckled and texted someone on his phone… "Whom are you texting??" Alec tried to snap the phone from Magnus' hand  but Magnus pulled back .. 

"To my affair!!" Magnus said sarcastically… 

Alec : This isn't funny!! (Alec stammered out in anger.. Magnus could see that word affecting alec) 

Magnus : God!!! You know I was kidding… (he said and Alec didn't utter a word in return he turned his face away from Magnus.. Magnus tried to get his attention but the other person was stubborn … After 10 minutes they reached the prison ) park here!! (he pointed at the parking lot outside the prison) 

Alec saw Luke waiting for them outside the gate .. 

Alec : What's going on?? (Alec questioned, his heart started to beat faster..) 

Magnus got out of the car and walked to the other side, he opened the Alec side door.. 

"step out!!" Magnus smiled..