Chapter 93

💟💟Chapter 93 💟💟

"Magnus, please open the door…let me in.. I need to see you  "Alec begged for the nth time but magnus stayed silent… 

Alec : I know I messed up…just fight with me, argue with me, like always.. I can take that… but your silence and the way you behave scares me magnus …please open the door… for god sake open this fucking door"(he said and kicked the door hard… he could feel that pain in his toeand leg as well) 

Magnus : really??? Am I the one scaring  you Alexander ??? (he asked painfully, his voice barely audible and it was broken). 

"Magnus..!!" Alec whispered, he didn't know where to start  and what he should do to convince his magnus.. 

He simply rested his forehead on the door 

"Magnus!!! I am sorry.. I know I scared the hell out of you… I gave you a hard time.. but I hope you understand I was doing my job..  "Alec said and he himself knows this statement is not gonna change anything.. 

Magnus : That's more than your job… ( he said shaking his head with a painful smile.. He wiped his tears and continued, Alec looked at the floor without any answer) you did it right in front of my eyes .. (he said punching his fist on the wall louder , his hands started to bleed again  , he closed his eyes on remembering that One scenario in his head.. The way alec jumps inside and building falling apart) 

Alec : stop.. Just stop hurting you… open this fucking door…. (he bangs louder on the door and is gonna break any time sooner…) 

Magnus :I am not that coward to kill myself alec… if that what you afraid of, then I would have done that 10 years back itself.. (he said regretfully ) 

Alec: God,Magnus!!!!We promised that we won't talk about the past ever in our life…and I am really sorry for what happened today,.magnus,Every life is a life magnus. I couldn't watch him die so I jumped in  ... .I am sorry that I scared you … I don't know how to undo it.. (he said wiping his face) 

Magnus : But you are ready to watch me suffer for the rest of my life aren't you?? You offered me your pension so your responsibilities are over with me, isn't it ?? … (he asked still crying silently ) 

Alec :"no… no… I didn't mean like that "(he tried to Make it right but he can't) 

Magnus :Henry asked you to stop but you aren't listening to him.. Even that 3rd person Worried about me  .. Are you that selfish alec…??? Haven't you thought about me for a second before jumping inside  ..??(he asked, his tears wetting his cheeks and neck) 

Alec : no… I am not selfish.. Magnus why are you talking to me like this… you know I love you… you are the only thought that never leaves my mind .. Please stop talking like that… open this door.. Let me see you please.. (he begged, regretting everything that happened today)..

Magnus : I need some time.. Leave me alone.. (he said without uttering anything else) 

Alec : I can't do that.. Why do you need alone time.. Usually we talk it out together, right…?? (he said and that fear in his voice is obvious.. For the first time he feared Magnus's anger) magnus.. I am begging you to open the door.. Let me see you once I won't disturb you again, I won't touch you I won't bother you just let me see you … (he said, banging the door louder) 

Magnus : I am not in the right mind to talk it out… if you want to do something for me.. Please leave me alone.. (he said and that's the last word alec heard from magnus) 

Alec : don't push me away magnus.. You know I can't take it.. (he said breathlessly) 

He cried while resting and rubbing his forehead on the door.. "It's all my fault.. please… please magnus" he cried out..