Chapter 110

💟💟Chapter 110 💟💟

"So did you talk to alec about it??" Anna asked  Magnus right away, he entered the hospital… 

Magnus : No.. I haven't yet!!! (he said hesitantly while scratching his forehead) 

Anna stared at him in anger.. And noticed a little  yet dark pink hickey on the side of his neck… 

Anna : You have time to do your stuff with your husband (she said pointing at the hickey on Magnus' neck) and don't find enough time to talk about this??? (she questioned angrily) 

Magnus closed his eyes on hearing that.. He pulled his scrub up a little to hide that hickey even though he knew it's impossible…

 "what's up?? Did they find her mom ??" he asked nervously in return ignoring Anna's question… Anna noticed that Magnus wasn't in any mood for sarcasm… 

Anna : Are you alright?? (she asked all of a sudden) I mean is everything okay between  you and alec…??? What happened to you? ..you wanted it, you have to talk about it to your Alec and What took you so long to discuss with him ??... First answer this question.. You both are good right??(she kept on asking questions..).. 

Magnus: we are good Anna.. Stop asking questions.. (he said a little sternly in anger but regretted the moment he saw her face) I am sorry… (he tried to apologize) 

Anna : fine… The cops found  the mother of that baby girl… And she is a junkie… she is not in the right state of mind to handle a baby… so the hospital management is gonna hand this baby to the adoption center really soon … (she said quickly without facing magnus and walked away from him.. She was hurted but she don't want to show that out ) 

Magnus' eyes widened in hearing that because he didn't want this to happen , when he realized he was standing there alone and Anna walked away, he ran after Anna by shouting her name in the corridor… 

"Anna.. Anna..!!!" he stopped her by holding her wrist… 

Magnus : What is the rush to take the baby to the adoption center?… she still needs medical support then and now !!!!(he asked her)

Anna : talk to deva… I have nothing to do with you and that baby anymore !! I done for today..(she said angrily and tried to get off from his grip but magnus stopped her by holding her wrist tight) 

Magnus knows he hurted her.. He didn't Mean to  take it out on Anna…one thing is echoing in his head… his face is the one stopping Alec from moving on….. That hurts but he need to be strong for both of them 

"Anna, I am sorry!!" magnus apologized her 

"Look, I asked about your personal life out of concern…you and Alec were together for almost a week after all that mess but you still aren't getting any better.. That's why I asked you…I don't know whether you think about me or not. I do care about my friend for my own good… If you think I am too nosy or invading your privacy… then I am sorry… I should have known my limits' ' she cursed herself in anger and about to leave…but stopped when she heard it from magnus.. 

"no.. We aren't okay…" he whispered, closing his face with his palm.. Anna crooked her brows on listening to magnus.. 

"what do you mean you??" she asked out of concern… 

Magnus : Me and Alec we aren't good .. He still can't take his dad's betrayal and he didn't get any better about his guilt.. Everything happened in the past, still haunting him..  staying alone at home by leaving his Dream fire fighting Job behind is disturbing him too…he can't get rid of those worst memories either and most of all it's my face, which reminds him of those bad memories… (he said while dropping himself  on the chair nearer closing his face again, not knowing what to do with life )